All 4 members of "Squad" wins Re-Election

This thread will get a few banned ...guaranteed. ( I’d smesh college/bartender aoc)

5c2f4df9e4b0a7b220f725af_1450955028646-chsuqu_t_1546604029893_640_360_400.gif

I’m from MI and vote Democrat but def was hoping Rashida want re-elected. Or Haley Stevens.

AOC is ok. Yeah she’s a bit looney but she also does a fairly decent job at calling out bullshit spending (even though she has some wild spending ideas of her own)

AOC is Bat Shit Crazy, but I'd happily give her a decent weinering anytime she wanted.

For once they dont represent "America" they represent a district, so the question is "what have they done for their districts" and my answer is i dont know since im not from there.
<Huh2>

They're federal lawmakers, not state or local lawmakers. They represent shithole districts in the federal government.

They're federal lawmakers, not state or local lawmakers. They represent shithole districts in the federal government.

They represent their districts at the federal level, just like Senators represent their States.

Yeah, that means they make laws for the entire country, not their districts.

The main thing they do for their districts is try to pull resources during budget or blocking laws that may affect their districts.

There are 500 of them, the vast majority wont ever push a law on their own.

This absolutely drives trump supporters nuts. Shows their bigotry.

yet a Republican can say people of colour can do anything in his state, as long as they vote republican, and nothing.

The baldy and the two America-haters can shove it but AOC has some assets.

Back