Media Aljo sterling backs Bryce Mitchell's Anti-mask rant; Petr Yan tells him to shut up& put his mask on

I don't see what the big deal is with wearing one in a shop for ten minutes unless you have a medical issue personally. It's about as hard as wearing pants.
Agreed, I'm not arguing that. That's why I don't understand when people are whining against masks. But I also don't understand when people get super pissed when they see someone who isn't wearing a mask. Just keep your mask on and don't go close to that person if you don't want to, it's gonna be okay.

Would love to hear Bisping’s take on this. Bisping is incredibly based when it comes to talking about masks. The Count is da bess :cool:

Reactions: xP
The virus isn’t deadly enough to justify the measures taken imo

your opinion is wrong imo, and more importantly the opinion of people who actually understand this shit unlike us. Quarter of a million deaths and counting, cases rising here while they're declining in countries that aren't too stupid to follow guidelines.

wearing a mask isn't even that much of a measure taken, lol.

your opinion is wrong imo, and more importantly the opinion of people who actually understand this shit unlike us. Quarter of a million deaths and counting, cases rising here while they're declining in countries that aren't too stupid to follow guidelines.
There are counter arguments from intelligent people for every point you can make. Many doctors and scientists agree with me. So let’s just do what we feel is right and keep it moving.

Agreed, I'm not arguing that. That's why I don't understand when people are whining against masks. But I also don't understand when people get super pissed when they see someone who isn't wearing a mask. Just keep your mask on and don't go close to that person if you don't want to, it's gonna be okay.

The issue is that wearing a mask protects other people more than you so if someone isn't wearing one and you are wearing one you can still get it from them even though you're wearing yours

I wouldn't personally call someone on it because if someone is reckless like that then the last thing I want to do is argue face to face with them.

I like Aljo a lot but he's dumb for this one. Masks stop you from spreading, has little impact on catching the virus. "if you're young and feel good, just go out!" "if you care about old people you live with, just stay home lol" People have to work. If someone who has to go to work to provide for their family instead of "sacrificing fun" as he called it, then they get infected by some young person not wearing a mask because they don't want a minor convinced and someone gets infected and dies just so they don't have to sacrifice their fun, holy fuck

My grandfather has COVID right now and he'll be lucky to make it so reading ignorant as shit like this is very disappointing. Just wear the fucking mask assholes.
Thoughts and prayers to you, and yours.

The whole mask being a political statement is the kind of thing that could only happen in the United States.

Doesn’t help that the fucking president thought it made him look bad so he didn’t wear a mask until fucking July. This shit would be WAY more under control if these bozos just listened to the professionals. Instead we’re here.

Hope Yan makes this dummy dab again.

View attachment 812002

Seems like fairly reasonable words from Aljo. I really don't care enough to argue either way though.
What makes you think this is about survival rate? Lets see if I understand you...the 99.6% survival rate goes out and parties without mask and without social distance and catches covid and comes home and gives it to his/her parents...or grandparents and they get sick, then its cool because they have a 99.6% survival rate...you really hate your grandparents that much...once they die, whose name you gonna put the cable bill under?

Good Job Aldo, I’m sure Serra is not buying into the mask bullshit...

The whole mask being a political statement is the kind of thing that could only happen in the United States.

Doesn’t help that the fucking president thought it made him look bad so he didn’t wear a mask until fucking July. This shit would be WAY more under control if these bozos just listened to the professionals. Instead we’re here.

Hope Yan makes this dummy dab again.

It's so god damn silly. Imagine caring about other people. In a lot of asian countries its super common to wear a mask if you just have a cold to not spread it. Yet we have a fucking pandemic and mericans are only concerned about their freedom to do something stupid.

Meanwhile in Sweden there's not a single mask to be seen yet we are arguably the most liberal country in the world.

Back