Aljo pulling out of his fight with Yan is one of the worst ducks of all time

He was fine Saturday, so much so that merob though he was still fighting. I'm not saying that I know he's faking, but they should make interim

It’s easily up there with Riddick Bowe throwing his WBC belt away to avoid getting KTFO by Lennox Lewis. Like this one will go down in history just because of all the shenanigans this dude is pulling and I was on his side at first. I cannot wait until this fraud gets finished and away from the belt. I cannot think of a duck this bad. Absolutely crazy.
I like Weidman against Mousasi. Weidman almost got away with it.

Just strip him, let him come back when he feels ready, if ever.

Just strip him, let him come back when he feels ready, if ever.
This.
Aljo.gif

So what you are saying is, even though he had neck surgery, Aljo is faking the lingering issues with the neck as it's recovering?
Yes.why would he accept a fight if he knew he was supposedly injured from the beginning.just an excuse to keep the belt.

Most blatant duck in MMA history is GDR throwing her newly won championship aside and fleeing the division rather than defend against Cris Cyborg.

One of the many reasons Nunes is the WMMA GOAT; she faced the boogeywoman and knocked her the fuck out when her peers and fellow champs were either terrified to face Cyborg (Ronda, GDR) or had tried and soundly failed (Holm).
Gdr earned ber belt

It’s easily up there with Riddick Bowe throwing his WBC belt away to avoid getting KTFO by Lennox Lewis. Like this one will go down in history just because of all the shenanigans this dude is pulling and I was on his side at first. I cannot wait until this fraud gets finished and away from the belt. I cannot think of a duck this bad. Absolutely crazy.
Smh......

An injury isn't a duck move.

i'm gonna put my neck on the line and say give him the benefit of the doubt, this can't go on forever and the rematch will have to happen sooner than later.

Yes.why would he accept a fight if he knew he was supposedly injured from the beginning.just an excuse to keep the belt.
1. Training in camp could have made the neck worse. You know, wrestling, BJJ or even S&C could put enough stress on the neck to make it worse.

2. Maybe he thought he would be ready but realized it's too soon. 6 months is actually very soon to fight after neck surgery.

Don't let hate blind you from logical thinking kid.

There is an obvious pattern with you. Let's leave it at that.

Why leave it at that? Either go all in or shut up lol. No half measures. 90% of you guys calls Aljo a coward but you're not even man enough to give me your thoughts

Gdr earned ber belt

I never said she didn't, and the topic wasn't "least earned belts" of all time. It was worst ducks of all time. Sterling did have neck surgery this year; GDR flat-out refused to fight the number one contender and vacated the title to fight in a different division to avoid said contender.

BUT.....those after-the-bell head punches against Holm should have cost her minimum one point, and arguably two. That was dirty victory (although beside the point).

What did he do in the embedded? What do you expect him to be? Dead?

Walking around is much different than fighting.
Aye. I got a bad neck injury years ago (lol getting belly-to-belly suplexed and landing on the top of my head before rolling over), and it was/is brutal. . . but when it's not flaring-up I can still walk around and look normal.

Aye. I got a bad neck injury years ago (lol getting belly-to-belly suplexed and landing on the top of my head before rolling over), and it was/is brutal. . . but when it's not flaring-up I can still walk around and look normal.
Oh shit im happy it didn't get worse bud. Necks are tricky and one must be careful. I always thought Aljo fighting 6 months after his neck surgery was a bit too early.

This thread right here goes to show how absolutely fucking stupid sherdoggers can be. The guy had neck surgery, fucking neck surgery, you know, the thing that helps hold your skull up while fighting, the thing that people go for with chokes, the thing that kinda twists when you get hit in the head.

just cause he’s walking around doesn’t mean he’s fine to fight. You guys are absolute turds.

They create interim HW but not BM smfh

So what you are saying is, even though he had neck surgery, Aljo is faking the lingering issues with the neck as it's recovering?

You don't want people fighting with neck issues. This isn't a duck and wanting to not fight with neck issues is just sensible.

Back