News Aljo Confirms Cejudo fight.

It's a fun fight that I would be excited for <5>

Hell, if Aljo wins this I think we'd have to call him the best Bantamweight champion of all time <BC1>

Even UFC couldnt pretend that fraudulent "win" Sean got against Petr deserved a title shot

But this must all but confirm Chito OMalley rematch.

Worst possible matchup for Alhoe
He aint taking Cejudo down or outstriking him.

This will probably go the distance with Cejudo earning the decision W by complete dominance on the feet

Cejudo is more of a "large" 125er. I don't think he will have an easy time with Sterling. This is going to be a weird striking fight. He can follow a takedown heavy gameplan but I don't know if his cardio will hold. He has been out of competition for a little bit and got a little chubby. Last time Sterling will got outwrestled by an opponent who planned it was maybe Caraway? That is a long time ago.

Aljo would destroy cejudo but unfortunately goat suga beats him

Not a chance in hell that Aljo destroys Cejudo. Ring rust could be a factor but Cejudo beats Aljo 9/10 times at the bare minimum.

If Cejudo didn't step away, he would beat Aljo 10/10 times.

Henry's an outlier in this situation. He is a double champ after all it's not like he hasn't done shit in the sport.
So is Conor… imagine if Conor waited until Khabib was gone and then came back to fight Oli because he’s an easier matchup.

BW is one of the most stacked divisions in history, and we’re getting two title fights back to back from guys who haven’t been active in years, and haven’t earned the shot… at least TJ fought once, but he still shouldn’t have gotten it, and it ended up being a complete waste of time. Meanwhile you have guys like Chito who are staying active and fighting whoever they are given, but they get looked over because the UFC wants to give older guys with names the shot purely based on money.

It’s bullshit, it’s not how a sport should work IMO. The UFC has gotten way to loose with this type of shit since Conor, and it just keeps getting worse.

So is Conor… imagine if Conor waited until Khabib was gone and then came back to fight Oli because he’s an easier matchup.

BW is one of the most stacked divisions in history, and we’re getting two title fights back to back from guys who haven’t been active in years, and haven’t earned the shot… at least TJ fought once, but he still shouldn’t have gotten it, and it ended up being a complete waste of time. Meanwhile you have guys like Chito who are staying active and fighting whoever they are given, but they get looked over because the UFC wants to give older guys with names the shot purely based on money.

It’s bullshit, it’s not how a sport should work IMO. The UFC has gotten way to loose with this type of shit since Conor, and it just keeps getting worse.
Conor and CCC are in 2 totally different situations, mainly because Henry hasn't lost in his current/former run. He's also a way better fighter.

Conor and CCC are in 2 totally different situations, mainly because Henry hasn't lost in his current/former run. He's also a way better fighter.
Yeah it isn’t the exact same thing, but it’s the same concept. Conor was in a very similar situation after beating Eddie, obviously it’s much different now. Even if you don’t agree with the comparison, everything else I said still applies.

Cejudo’s whole strategy is to win the title and try to get out as quickly as possible which is why he campaigned for a 145 shot for so long, I mean his run at BW was already bullshit, all he did was beat an old Cruz, and a Moraes who went on to go on a massive losing streak, then Cejudo retires before he had to fight any contenders and truly prove he’s the best 135 in the world. I don’t get why that doesn’t bother most people, but I’m definitely in the minority.

He is a fool

He should have called out Sugar immediately after the TJ fight and secure that match-up. A favorable fight with a big name.

Terrible career management here. Cejudo is much tougher fight with a lot less shine
This would have been smart. Easier opponent and probably more $$

Yeah it isn’t the exact same thing, but it’s the same concept. Conor was in a very similar situation after beating Eddie, obviously it’s much different now. Even if you don’t agree with the comparison, everything else I said still applies.

Cejudo’s whole strategy is to win the title and try to get out as quickly as possible which is why he campaigned for a 145 shot for so long, I mean his run at BW was already bullshit, all he did was beat an old Cruz, and a Moraes who went on to go on a massive losing streak, then Cejudo retires before he had to fight any contenders and truly prove he’s the best 135 in the world. I don’t get why that doesn’t bother most people, but I’m definitely in the minority.
Maybe you're jumping the gun a little bit assuming what Henry wants to do.

Triple C going to own the Oscar Winner

Maybe you're jumping the gun a little bit assuming what Henry wants to do.
Did he not campaign for the past year to get a TS at 145?

The proof is in how he has ran his career, it’s not like I’m trying to read his mind.

Even UFC couldnt pretend that fraudulent "win" Sean got against Petr deserved a title shot

But this must all but confirm Chito OMalley rematch.

It really doesn't, UFC said to him recently his next fight is for the title. They might put Sean on ice & have him fight the Sterling / Cejudo winner in the summer. Maybe they'll do Vera vs Sandhagen instead.

Aljo straight up went from the most hated villain in the UFC to someone most people are going to support against the cringelord cejudo.

Crazy game.

Back