Aljamain Sterling update coming in 1-3 days!

Yeah it will be awesome if he turns out to be really good and we never get to see him against the best in the UFC

So you think he will sign a contract for life in bellator?
I don't think that will be the case.

Odd that so many people think he should have continued fighting for less than he's worth, simply because there are other fighters that have been fucked over worse by the UFC. He has every right to think he deserves to be compensated better, there are people making double the money he does, without even putting in half the effort and hard work he does.

Odd that so many people think he should have continued fighting for less than he's worth, simply because there are other fighters that have been fucked over worse by the UFC. He has every right to think he deserves to be compensated better, there are people making double the money he does, without even putting in half the effort and hard work he does.
Who, besides Paige and Sage? Name a few more. I'm on the side with Sterling making more but every single fighter making top dollar has put in there worth.

Who, besides Paige and Sage? Name a few more. I'm on the side with Sterling making more but every single fighter making top dollar has put in there worth.

Sorry I didn't mean fighters making more than him with less work I meant people in general, should have clarified.

If you like seeing good fights then surely you would want him to stay in the UFC as that is where the best BW fighters are, which means better fights.

Letting him fight Warren, Dantas, Galvao, Caldwell, and in year 3 Pico are all fights i'd be excited to watch him take and never have to make sure I go to a sports bar to see them because I dont have friends that want to split PPV cost.

I'm good with either choice. I just hope if he sticks with the UFC that they start to promote him a bit more.

Letting him fight Warren, Dantas, Galvao, Caldwell, and in year 3 Pico are all fights i'd be excited to watch him take and never have to make sure I go to a sports bar to see them because I dont have friends that want to split PPV cost.

I'm good with either choice. I just hope if he sticks with the UFC that they start to promote him a bit more.
I agree that there are some exciting fights for him at Bellator but not as exciting as seeing him fight the likes of Cruz, Dillashaw and Almeida.

I agree that there are some exciting fights for him at Bellator but not as exciting as seeing him fight the likes of Cruz, Dillashaw and Almeida.
Yea I just think that Bellator has a strong top 5 at 135. If this was a tough free agent at 185lbs i'd be crossing my fingers that he didn't go to Bellator. There isn't any talent at 185 outside of the UFC.

what an odd thing for a supposed "fan" of MMA to say

Seriously he's a nobody and we are supposed to get excited about him making an announcement in a couple of days? I don't give a shit about what Dana will say on Tuesday, let alone this jobber.

Seriously he's a nobody and we are supposed to get excited about him making an announcement in a couple of days? I don't give a shit about what Dana will say on Tuesday, let alone this jobber.

Obviously a lot do care.
They either want to see him in UFC because of potential match-ups or they think if he leaves for Bellator that it is a plus for the Zuffa haters.
There are plenty of threads with titles and subjects that I think WGAS - I just don't go in them to say so ........ ;)

Nobody is making you get excited or to post in this thread. Get your low life ass out of here if you don't care.

He said he would break the news on The MMA Hour with the best in the biz.

Hope he comes back to the Ufc but like previously stated 135 is one of Bellator better divisions so it won't be a total loss if he leaves.

Still want to see him smash Caraway though

would be nice to see the ufc to pay for a young a proven talent. I'm a benson fan, but i really think he was heading towards retirement and took the money. He's mentioned retiring multiple times

Back