Aljamain Sterling shows x-ray of neck injury that is delaying Petr Yan rematch

Cant wait for him to get knocked out and be forgotten.

This seriously isn't good.. needs a long time to recover so the UFC have to strip him of the belt
Why should he be stripped instead of creating an interim title. Conor wasn’t stripped for a long time when he was just chilling after boxing Floyd. It took forever for Cruz to get stripped when he was going through his setbacks. What champion has ever been stripped for getting surgery that they need?

I'm really looking forward to this rematch, I think Yan is one of the best fighters in the whole UFC and he's going to fuck him up.

He had this before the fight with Yan, this don’t happen overnight

Disliking him is fine, but being stupid just because you dislike a fighter is silly. Even fighters that you dislike need time to recover from injuries, crazy, I know.
I also wish him a speedy recovery and I hate interim title unless is absolutely necessary.....I’m just saying I’m not surprised at the backlash with how he’s been trolling ......Yan is a current favourite, but Sterling is doing a great job playing the bad guy

Why should he be stripped instead of creating an interim title. Conor wasn’t stripped for a long time when he was just chilling after boxing Floyd. It took forever for Cruz to get stripped when he was going through his setbacks. What champion has ever been stripped for getting surgery that they need?

Conor Actually WON his belts. Aljo was handed his after losing every single facet of the fight and was seconds from being finished.

Fuck Aljo am sad the surgery did not cripple him.

Dudes silly, but injuries are real. Hope he heals up well.

Interim belt incoming. Yan vs winner of Sandhagen/TJ. Those aren't easy fights for Yan, both have cardio and pace.

Conor Actually WON his belts. Aljo was handed his after losing every single facet of the fight and was seconds from being finished.

Let the hate out. It's better out than in. Aljo won the belt fair and square when idiot Yan threw an intentional foul after being told the fighter was grounded. It's not his fault that Yan cheated. Just keep hating until the rematch where Aljo chokes Yan out and let the tears flow then. Haha. Bye until then.

You should seek therapy

Interim belt incoming. Yan vs winner of Sandhagen/TJ. Those aren't easy fights for Yan, both have cardio and pace.
Yan will have no problems against them everyone gasses out against Petr especially in a 5 rounder when he really gets going in the championship rounds. He will again make it look easy af just watch

Regardless its like clockwork that everytime a fighter wins the title they start finding injuries restricting them from fighting

On the title run they are hungry and can't afford a surgery, recovery, time no fighting. Time outside of media.
When you are champ, you have much more savings and 5 time the income from things outside of fighting. That's when you can afford the surgeries. Also increases your chances of defending.

fuck this clown, strip him and give him a TS when he is fit to fight , in 2022

Back