Aljamain Sterling shows x-ray of neck injury that is delaying Petr Yan rematch

He said this has been a nagging injury for around 10 years or something and now he is gifted the belt and feels this is the best time to get surgery......

He don’t want that smoke and their last fight proves why

Is anyone suggesting the injury is from the knee?

Sterling himself says it's been a lingering injury that gotten progressively worse over the years.

Let me guess - no mma fans are suggesting it, but some are ignorantly suggesting Sterling is suggesting it, even though he's not? lol
I wasn’t suggesting anything
I initially thought it was from the knee, then watched the fight again
Calm down woman

Tito fought with a cracked skull.

why can’t sterling fight with this injury??

Aljo's X-ray looks like Darren Tills X-ray.

Most of us don’t have a problem with this, it’s his strutting around as if he really earned the belt..

Tito fought with a cracked skull.

why can’t sterling fight with this injury??
Because he needs his triceps if he wants to train properly? Aljo said he can't even do a pushup. Nerve issues and neck/spine issues are serious and just a different type of injury

This is an injury that needs addressed sooner rather than later. He risks permanent nerve damage if he just tries to fight/train through it. I'd rather him take the time to get healthy. I can wait for a fight. Not a big deal.

Regardless its like clockwork that everytime a fighter wins the title they start finding injuries restricting them from fighting
Really hard to grasp that even though you won the belt while banged up, you want to get in the best health to protect the belt and whatever it can grant you.

Because he needs his triceps if he wants to train properly? Aljo said he can't even do a pushup. Nerve issues and neck/spine issues are serious and just a different type of injury
I just took 6 weeks to recover from a nerve issue in my Arm. And that’s conned to the neck.

how long is aljo in wanting?

I just took 6 weeks to recover from a nerve issue in my Arm. And that’s conned to the neck.

how long is aljo in wanting?
Did your injury require neck surgery?

Did your injury require neck surgery?
No, it just healed on its own after making me nearly crippled.

that, the doctors said didn’t need surgery. And if it recovered, that’s good, sometimes it doesn’t.

retards on sherdog will say hes lying even though he has x rays yikes

Back