Aljamain Sterling re-signs with Ufc

He just needs to take that silly looking necklace off and give it back to the junkyard dog because he looks ridiculous with it on

Man JYD was such a character. Was watching old Carter dunk videos and seeing JYD in them brought on the feels.

40/40, thats it?? I honestly think he's worth more than that.

Jesus you'd think sherdoggers were fighters actual managers.

The amount of great fights people don't want to see just because one fighter may lose.

They're not prospects anymore. They are elite fighters. There are like 5 guys worthy of title shots at 135. They got to fight sometime.
Sterling and Almeida are undefeated in the UFC.
Making them fight each other would guarantee one of them a loss.
I'd rather they are matched with Assuncao and Caraway so that both have a shot at a clean record

I would rather see them fight someone else too, but..

Cruz is going to fight either Faber or Dillashaw, Faber would be the prime opponent for either guy because I think they'd both crush Faber and he has name value but Faber looks like he's going to get the next title shot, Dillashaw meanwhile keeps whining and complaining about the decision to Dom, he's an option but will he take that fight when he keeps begging for a rematch?

Barao is likely going up in weight.

That pretty much leaves Assuncao, Eduardo, Mizugaki, Caraway, and Wineland. Sterling's already beat two of them, Almeida needs a legitimate top fighter so by virtue, Assuncao and Caraway are the best of that bunch since Caraway beat Wineland and isn't coming off a loss like Eduardo.

Then again, will Caraway take the fight? Dodson might be an option too. Forgot he's at 135 now.

Barao's manager said he's more than likely going to stay at BW since Dillashaw lost.

I think they do Dodson vs. Dillashaw II now so that takes away that option.

Caraway is not bad, I don't see it as a wasted fight for either guy honestly.

Barao said he's likely dropping to be after one fight at fw, since TJ lost

If he comes back that's good for the division but I don't think Barao's biggest issue is TJ, Barao was passing out in bath tubs because he was cutting so much weight and that cut was always brutal for him.

Plus you never know how Barao will look after all the damage he took from the two TJ fights, he certainly didn't look like the old Barao against Gagnon.

Curious to know how much he signed up for.

Man JYD was such a character. Was watching old Carter dunk videos and seeing JYD in them brought on the feels.
Junkyard dog was awesome they don't make em like that anymore, and his music maaaaaaan what u talkin bout

Good, It would have been really stupid on the UFC's part to let Sterling go right when the bantamweight division is starting to pick up steam.

not true unless we see photos with his signing bonus baby...

Going to be interesting to see how much he gets paid.

I think Sage's 40/40 really ticked him off, so I wonder if we will see a base salary somewhere in that region. If so, good for him.

Going to be interesting to see how much he gets paid.

I think Sage's 40/40 really ticked him off, so I wonder if we will see a base salary somewhere in that region. If so, good for him.

He told Ariel it didn't and he understood why Sage was paid that!

He didnt state how much his getting paid for, but he said it was good enough to stick with UFC.

To me this proves fighters market is getting better with org like WSOF and Bellator trying to pick off fighters. Interesting though that WSOF was offering much more than Bellator.

He didnt state how much his getting paid for, but he said it was good enough to stick with UFC.

To me this proves fighters market is getting better with org like WSOF and Bellator trying to pick off fighters. Interesting though that WSOF was offering much more than Bellator.

He said something similar to Filthy Tom, that the UFC name means a lot.

Also Coker said they are not going after everyone and getting in bidding wars, unless they are proven ratings draws.

Please tell me he didn't wage that public hissy fit and go through all this grief just to get on the same wages as an unproven rookie. Please tell me he held out and is now making some serious "fuck you" money.

He said something similar to Filthy Tom, that the UFC name means a lot.

Also Coker said they are not going after everyone and getting in bidding wars, unless they are proven ratings draws.
I feel sorry for coker, his huge MMA fan and he likes to bring in new talent but with TV deals and rating he needs to stray from his ideas.

Not surprised Bellator wants names. They don't to
I feel sorry for coker, his huge MMA fan and he likes to bring in new talent but with TV deals and rating he needs to stray from his ideas.

It's Viacom, they did the same to Bjorn. He brought in a ton of great prospects. As soon as Viacom bought them they immediately changed the model to signing big names. Even if many are Ufc flame outs.

Back