Aljamain Sterling re-signs with Ufc

Yea cause he'd just stand in the pocket
He was getting his legs chopped by Johnny Eduardo at range. Did you see? Best part of Sterling's game is his scrambling ability if he's able to get there.

Yes let's derail one of the two prospects by booking them against each other.

Make Caraway sack up and fight one of them and have Assuncao fight the other. Preferably Sterling/Caraway and Assuncao/Almeida.
Prospects or contenders?

Carway using training Miesha as an excuse to not fight, can't wait for Holly to starch her right in front of his face.

He was getting his legs chopped by Johnny Eduardo at range. Did you see? Best part of Sterling's game is his scrambling ability if he's able to get there.

Eduardo has legit top of the food chain striking. Not sure Almeida is better. More dangerous, Yes. Technically better, no.

I wonder which event this fight will take place

giphy.gif

My :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.

Prospects or contenders?

They should be contenders but Aljo hasn't been marketed as one yet, Almeida has been but he has the weaker wins than Aljo. So build them up, let them fight one more time on the main card of something and let that solidify their contender status, Almeida at the Brazil PPV in May vs Assuncao or Carway and Aljo fight the other guy on the main card of a PPV or free card and then let them continue until one eventually gets the title, then do their first fight as the title fight and potential first of a trilogy.

Great news. UFC can't afford to lose prospects in any other division outside of lightweight.

They should be contenders but Aljo hasn't been marketed as one yet, Almeida has been but he has the weaker wins than Aljo. So build them up, let them fight one more time on the main card of something and let that solidify their contender status, Almeida at the Brazil PPV in May vs Assuncao or Carway and Aljo fight the other guy on the main card of a PPV or free card and then let them continue until one eventually gets the title, then do their first fight as the title fight and potential first of a trilogy.

He will be marketed as one now. I'm fine with them not fighting each other but don't want to see either fight Caraway. Waste of a fight.

Him vs Faber already. Less rematches and more new stars.

Good decision Aljamain. Hope you got the money you wanted.

He will be marketed as one now. I'm fine with them not fighting each other but don't want to see either fight Caraway. Waste of a fight.

I would rather see them fight someone else too, but..

Cruz is going to fight either Faber or Dillashaw, Faber would be the prime opponent for either guy because I think they'd both crush Faber and he has name value but Faber looks like he's going to get the next title shot, Dillashaw meanwhile keeps whining and complaining about the decision to Dom, he's an option but will he take that fight when he keeps begging for a rematch?

Barao is likely going up in weight.

That pretty much leaves Assuncao, Eduardo, Mizugaki, Caraway, and Wineland. Sterling's already beat two of them, Almeida needs a legitimate top fighter so by virtue, Assuncao and Caraway are the best of that bunch since Caraway beat Wineland and isn't coming off a loss like Eduardo.

Then again, will Caraway take the fight? Dodson might be an option too. Forgot he's at 135 now.

So much for the mass exodus of ufc fighters to bellator. Someone should bump that thread saying all the fighters were leaving ufc.

I would rather see them fight someone else too, but..

Cruz is going to fight either Faber or Dillashaw, Faber would be the prime opponent for either guy because I think they'd both crush Faber and he has name value but Faber looks like he's going to get the next title shot, Dillashaw meanwhile keeps whining and complaining about the decision to Dom, he's an option but will he take that fight when he keeps begging for a rematch?

Barao is likely going up in weight.

That pretty much leaves Assuncao, Eduardo, Mizugaki, Caraway, and Wineland. Sterling's already beat two of them, Almeida needs a legitimate top fighter so by virtue, Assuncao and Caraway are the best of that bunch since Caraway beat Wineland and isn't coming off a loss like Eduardo.

Then again, will Caraway take the fight? Dodson might be an option too. Forgot he's at 135 now.

Barao said he's likely dropping to be after one fight at fw, since TJ lost

Back