Aljamain Sterling re-signs with Ufc

Evangelion

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Should get an official announcement any minute.

Bring on Sterling vs Almeida.

Jeremy Botter leaked it, FRB also.

Wonder what contract details are? Originally Aljo wanted 40/40. Rumor was Ufc at least matched that.

EDIT: Sterling just confirmed on mmahour

Last edited:
I hope so.
Too good to waste his talent anywhere else.

Yes let's derail one of the two prospects by booking them against each other.

Make Caraway sack up and fight one of them and have Assuncao fight the other. Preferably Sterling/Caraway and Assuncao/Almeida.

Yes let's derail one of the two prospects by booking them against each other.

Make Caraway sack up and fight one of them and have Assuncao fight the other. Preferably Sterling/Caraway and Assuncao/Almeida.

Jesus you'd think sherdoggers were fighters actual managers.

The amount of great fights people don't want to see just because one fighter may lose.

They're not prospects anymore. They are elite fighters. There are like 5 guys worthy of title shots at 135. They got to fight sometime.

The amount of great fights people don't want to see just because one fighter may lose.

They're not prospects anymore. They are elite fighters. There are like 5 guys worthy of title shots at 135. They got to fight sometime.

But I like both fighters and it will hurt my feelings if one of them loses.

I don't like having my feelings hurt.

We do not comment on rumors/speculations. FrontRowBrian is not an inside source and should stop being credited as one.

Sterling would get chewed up in the pocket by Almeida he wouldn't know what to do. Solid fighter but I don't see him winning a #1 contender spot.

I don't like Sterling vs. Almeida because I think Sterling should be close to a title shot and not so much for Almeida, he was getting thumped vs. Pickett and needs more time to develop.

Sterling vs. Assuncao and Almeida vs. Caraway.

The fight will happen eventually, no one is saying never make them fight ever but when they fight they need to be two trains colliding in the night, whoever gets to the title first gets the title and then boom you have a title fight with all kinds of momentum because I think both will hold the belt one day, I see Sterling and Almeida ending up as a trilogy they're both extremely good.

That and I really just want one of them to kick the holy hell out of Bryan Caraway.

Sterling would get chewed up in the pocket by Almeida he wouldn't know what to do. Solid fighter but I don't see him winning a #1 contender spot.

Yea cause he'd just stand in the pocket

He just needs to take that silly looking necklace off and give it back to the junkyard dog because he looks ridiculous with it on

Aljo confirmed it just now.

Hell yeah baby

Should get an official announcement any minute.

Bring on Sterling vs Almeida.

Jeremy Botter leaked it, FRB also.

You should not be allowed to turn down an opponent. No way. Unless you are injured. If you are healthy, you fight who you're fucking boss tells you to fight. if not, the ufc should have the right to not let you fight for as long as they deem you worthy. Are you a fighter or not?

Fuck yes. So many good fights in UFC for him. He could be a star, glad he stayed.

Why was he making a big fuss about his contract stuff then? Mr attention whore.

Hope to see Sterling vs Almeida

Meh, I'd rather see two prospects fight for #1 contender than just for the sake of a fun fight.

When does a guy stop being a prospect though?

Good. I hope the UFC came to their senses and is paying him good now.

Back