Aljamain Sterling possibly signed a new contract with the UFC?

Heard a little while ago he signed and was fighting Almeida.

Finally realized his isn't going to make shit fighting for Bellator, I guess.

“The fighters are judged by this measuring stick: Can you move the rating needle, and can you draw in the attendance? Free agents want a lot of money, but they need to deliver ratings for us. I’m not sure every free agent out there has that right now.” -Scott Coker

Based on the above link , Sterling didn't have much negotiating power with Bellator. And if that was the case, at best he'd get a slight improvement in his pay with the UFC. Sterling now knows what he's worth, and besides the posturing, he ain't too pleased.

Maybe he means him with Bellator are superior to UFC.

Heard a little while ago he signed and was fighting Almeida.
That's the only fight I didn't want for him or the UFC. Killing off a big prospect, why would they do that?

Coker is interested in one thing - does this fighter already have an established fanbase/reputation (usually from the UFC). Sterling doesn't have the name value to warrant them out-bidding UFC. They only want legends and former champs, not future superstars.

Coker needs to work on promoting their fighters. That will cost money, but it will pay off for everyone in the end.

If he did hopefully he got a good contract, so we can hear him stop whining about pay and put in work. He should fight Tj or Assuncao
Well I guess you choose what you want to hear. He's been practically begging for fights.

Like 4th?

He may be ranked very high but his competition has been fringe top 10 guys in Mizugaki and Eduardo (still very good wins though). Even though he is ranked ahead of Almeida, McDonald and Caraway I would say any one of them would be a step up in competition for him. I'd love to see how he could do against Barao though.

Finally realized his isn't going to make shit fighting for Bellator, I guess.
This is why the UFC buried him and prevented him from becoming a name. They knew AJ was going to play hardball and they took away his power to negotiate.

Back