Aljamain Sterling accurses ex manager Malki of hypocrisy

Tell me how to make this my av....
1974_little_house_on_the_prairie_004.jpg

right click save the image to whatever folder.

go here

InkedScreenshot_2019-09-19 Aljamain Sterling accurses ex manager Malki of hypocrisy_LI.jpg
hit browse, go to the folder you chose find the image and double click.

<209Bitch>

Can someone explain what Aljo is talking about?

Agents are paid by making a percentage of a fighter's earnings. Since only a handful of MMA fighters make more than peanuts, those are the only ones they give a fuck about. The rest of them they're basically signing on to take a cut of whatever the UFC is willing to offer and then telling the fighter that's the best they could get. They're just leeches.

Agents are paid by making a percentage of a fighter's earnings. Since only a handful of MMA fighters make more than peanuts, those are the only ones they give a fuck about. The rest of them they're basically signing on to take a cut of whatever the UFC is willing to offer and then telling the fighter that's the best they could get. They're just leeches.
Ohh true.
I wish he would’ve just wrote that instead.

For the record....Just between us...I'm going to change my av to a female like everyone else does....I dont know why they gender appropriate but that S is effective.....It's worked on me countless times when I wanted to blast one of 'em....There needs to be a rule that if your pic is female your profile should be the same....But hey...When in Rome....I'm going to get this like count up by hook or crook...If my likes ever pass my messages...I will leave my gloves right here and mic drop that S....I retire....If people agree with you 70% more than you have messages.....Sup w that..?

Dont be mean to me...

Now that i have lured you in

chris-hanson.jpg

Can someone explain what Aljo is talking about?

Probably when Aljo contract was up and Malik had him out there trying to leverage against the UFC when he was a nobody. Wound up resigning back to the UFC for nothing

I can't stand Ali but he is good at getting his fighters title shots.

Yeah who the fuck are they what do they contribute?

MMA managers are just another way to siphon money from the fighters. Your head coach can act as your manager, or a family member. The amount that they negotiate for is negligible at best. Champs always made 200-400k a fight, contenders always high 5 figures or low 6 figure payouts, and then everyone else gets peanuts.
Man, this is a sharp insight. These managers are (pretending to) negotiate packages that start at a tiny fixed amount, then sometimes rise to a low, low 6-figure annual gross. Do professional agents really manage the careers of guys with lower- to middle-class incomes? Since when has the middle class needed managers?

For that matter, do real agents join cults in Upstate New York to work on investigations that, over the course of 5 years, produce a grand total of zero prosecutions?

I don’t know what’s really going on, but it’s something other than what is being represented. One thing you can reasonably conclude is that it’s something along the lines of One FC with their “only management-approved agents will be ‘negotiated’ with” policy. In other words, these agents are likely agents of the UFC, not agents of the fighters.

i like aljo. he should probably use his small star power and ask other fighters or maybe other athletes from different sports about a cheap manager. i doubt most managers in mma are actually goin out of their way to get their talent book on shows,radio, podcasts, merchandise, as well as get them lucrative sponsors. even cheap local businesses at first before you try some bigger names.

Man, this is a sharp insight. These managers are (pretending to) negotiate packages that start at a tiny fixed amount, then sometimes rise to a low, low 6-figure annual gross. Do professional agents really manage the careers of guys with lower- to middle-class incomes? Since when has the middle class needed managers?

For that matter, do real agents join cults in Upstate New York to work on investigations that, over the course of 5 years, produce a grand total of zero prosecutions?

I don’t know what’s really going on, but it’s something other than what is being represented. One thing you can reasonably conclude is that it’s something along the lines of One FC with their “only management-approved agents will be ‘negotiated’ with” policy. In other words, these agents are likely agents of the UFC, not agents of the fighters.

The concept is so weird to me. I mean i get that some might need a Manager when they wanna resign their contract or negotiate with another organisation. Why would somebody need a manager only fight negotiations with the UFC, when the UFC dictates 99% of the negotiations anyway. If theay want you to take a fight they could just call your coach or whatever and say we want you to fight fighter x in February. Done Deal. Everytime fighters try to better their earnings they get fck over by the UFC anyway.

Yeah who the fuck are they what do they contribute?

MMA managers are just another way to siphon money from the fighters. Your head coach can act as your manager, or a family member. The amount that they negotiate for is negligible at best. Champs always made 200-400k a fight, contenders always high 5 figures or low 6 figure payouts, and then everyone else gets peanuts.
If you belong to a manager who has many high profile fighters,this absolutley gives him leverage in negotiations.

Weve seen Ali openly threaten to throw his weight around if the ufc dont do certain things.

Ali seems to get good outcomes for his fighters. Most of these guys probably don't have a lot of business smarts, so having a good manager would be really valuable, especially one who has some leverage with the company. I've never heard anything negative about Ali such as what Sterling just posted against Malki.

If you belong to a manager who has many high profile fighters,this absolutley gives him leverage in negotiations.

Weve seen Ali openly threaten to throw his weight around if the ufc dont do certain things.
Typical for a terrorist

The concept is so weird to me. I mean i get that some might need a Manager when they wanna resign their contract or negotiate with another organisation. Why would somebody need a manager only fight negotiations with the UFC, when the UFC dictates 99% of the negotiations anyway. If theay want you to take a fight they could just call your coach or whatever and say we want you to fight fighter x in February. Done Deal. Everytime fighters try to better their earnings they get fck over by the UFC anyway.
Exactly. You put it better than me. With 3/4 of the fighters, there is literally nothing to negotiate about. It’s just “sign this or don’t.”

Back