Law Alito Decries 'Hostility to Religion' in First Public Remarks Since Abortion Decision

<{walkerwhut}>

The teachers union has apparently done a pretty good job of covering up rampant child molestation, considering you didn't know it even existed while mentioning the Catholic church scandal from several decades ago that is completely dwarfed by children being molested by teachers.

But interesting that you now think Muslim and Mexican immigrants make places shittier and cause a lot of problems.
What global teacher cover up? You mean the sexual abuse that the bulk of is 20 something female teachers with 16+ year old boys? Very comparable to old men and 6 year old boys

Sure they are hard working but when your ultra religious government is corrupted by ultra religious cartels and your poverty stricken laborers thinks God will help them be successful well you get Mexico and Brazil and Afghanistan , Thailand and so on meanwhile countries with religion dropping like France, Sweden and Australia are doing quite well..

Although the influx of , you guessed it, ultra religious immigrants is causing some issues in some countries.

Also when was the last time you saw an atheist get robbed of 1 million dollars of jewelry?

When was the last time you saw a global cover up for pedophilia at a non religious program?

Religion is the biggest grift in history. The ultimate tool to control to every poor and lazy person in the world

But hey, thoughts and prayers bro.
You realize that the Mexican govt is rather secular. It was Actually anti Catholic. So much so that some Mexicans went to Spain to fight against the republicans. But you’re not one to let reality to get in the way of your wine mom ideas

What global teacher cover up? You mean the sexual abuse that the bulk of is 20 something female teachers with 16+ year old boys? Very comparable to old men and 6 year old boys
While I appreciate the effort to downplay child sexual abuse based on false information you pulled out of your ass after your point blew up in your face, nearly 70% of offenders are male, the average age is 36, and they move through an average of 3 school districts before being stopped, and 40% of victims, which is in the millions, are younger than high school.

https://www.sesamenet.org/department-of-justice-study

On average, a teacher-offender will pass through three different districts before being stopped, and one offender can have as many as 73 victims in his or her lifetime (GAO, 2010).

While I appreciate the effort to downplay child sexual abuse based on false information you pulled out of your ass after your point blew up in your face, nearly 70% of offenders are male, the average age is 36, and they move through an average of 3 school districts before being stopped, and 40% of victims, which is in the millions, are younger than high school.

Yes let's compare sexual misconduct statistics to sexual assault and rape in the church. Because an inappropriate text between a 16 year old and 20 something is similar to a priest molesting a 6 year old

Nice what about ism tho. Let's downplay decades of abuse and war and corruption in religion by bringing up schools lol

Yes let's compare sexual misconduct statistics to sexual assault and rape in the church. Because an inappropriate text between a 16 year old and 20 something is similar to a priest molesting a 6 year old

Nice what about ism tho. Let's downplay decades of abuse and war and corruption in religion by bringing up schools lol
I literally just fucking told you and sourced it that it's not "inappropriate texts between a 16 year old and a 20 something", as if adults sexting dick pics to kids wouldn't be repugnant enough already, and you're stuck lying in a bizarre attempt to downplay child molestation because it's not a group you want to oppose.

v7g6u9t

You're doing the exact thing you're accusing the catholic church of doing, and even worse because you're implying the kids must want it.

Last edited:

Yep. https://www.q13fox.com/news/135-teachers-charged-child-sex-crimes-this-year-alone
A lot of these sexual assaults are against under 14 and often times it’s straight up rape as well. D1 is a weird wine mom that has no idea what reality is. Much like Fingercuffs. Both are stuck in the era when celebrities said “religion bad” so they are still stuck on repeat, being the human sock puppets that they are

Imagine what the numbers would be if sexual misconduct was taken into account in the catholic church

This thread was a hell of a lot better when we were talking about the US Constitution, Founding Fathers and Mitch packing the present day federal judiciary to the gills. So, did anybody else watch Alito's address?

Dude was literally up there mentioning Moloch and the sacrifice of children, @M3t4tr0n. Bro, I'd be so hype about the possible direction of this country right now if I were a Christian Nationalist. But as it is, I'm a gay pagan and these folx want to bring back sodomy laws. It's fucking stunning.

<Dany07>

I imagine, you will not be complying with those laws should they be returned.

Believing that some magical entity is watching you and judging your every move would be textbook mental illness.

But Alphabet is doing just that.

. Any data for that or is the is what you have parsed from watching narcos?

I think he’s just working on the idea that them being Mexican = religious. Surely some are Christian in name or practice Santeria. But I don’t think there are any polls specific to this question <Lmaoo>. And Latin America is losing some of its religious fervor amongst the youngins.

Last edited:
I love what Khabib did here with the use of the "anti-clerical", clever boi. It basically eliminates the delineation between atheist and secular states: "countries either have a state religion or they don't! :D". Of course, nations like the USSR and PRC aren't/weren't secular because the government(s) took an official position on religion and implemented state atheism. China is state atheist and regularly partakes in religious persecution, the United States is secular and has religious freedom written into the very first item of its Bill of Rights. They're both technically anti-clerical.
I wouldn't consider the US anti-clerical, quite the opposite. I use that term specifically because I want to single out those states that are actively hostile to religious folks(USSR, Revolutionary France, PRC etc) and to exclude secular ones which aren't like the US. Obviously if you write in the idea of religious freedom in your constitution that's not anticlerical. Of course just because the US isn't now an anti-clerical state now doesn't mean it can't become one in the future and certainly it seems that some people would want us to become more like France in that regard.

Last edited:
I wouldn't consider the US anti-clerical, quite the opposite. I use that term specifically because I want to single out those states that are actively hostile to religious folks(USSR, Revolutionary France, PRC etc) and to exclude secular ones which aren't like the US. Obviously if you write in the idea of religious freedom in your constitution that's not anticlerical. Of course just because the US isn't now an anti-clerical state now doesn't mean it can't become one in the future and certainly it seems that some people would want us to become more like France in that regard.

Alright, that makes more sense. I'd hope you already know this and would agree that I don't really have any hostility toward religion (especially these days), or religious beliefs, communities, people. It's just not part of my character to mock, ridicule or throw vitriol at someone on account of that. I see religious freedom as a sacred ideal and religious persecution as objectively evil.

I don't view secularism as "anti-religion" but instead the only plausible medium capable of both upholding the former and lowering the risk for the latter. It may not quite be the opposite side of the same coin as state atheism, but state religion carries an inherent risk for limiting the liberty of religious minorities who aren't of the state selected faith or denomination and outright persecution is also on the table there.

This was a large part of the argument James Madison made for the separation of church and state when he was writing the US Constitution and Bill of Rights.

Alright, that makes more sense. I'd hope you already know this and would agree that I don't really have any hostility toward religion (especially these days), or religious beliefs, communities, people. It's just not part of my character to mock, ridicule or throw vitriol at someone on account of that. I see religious freedom as a sacred ideal and religious persecution as objectively evil.

I don't view secularism as "anti-religion" but instead the only plausible medium capable of both upholding the former and lowering the risk for the latter. It may not quite be the opposite side of the same coin as state atheism, but state religion carries an inherent risk for limiting the liberty of religious minorities who aren't of the state selected faith or denomination and outright persecution is also on the table there.

This was a large part of the argument James Madison made for the separation of church and state when he was writing the US Constitution and Bill of Rights.
And it's not just a risk; history has demonstrated this time and again. The Founding Fathers had a world and world events happening all around them to see as an example of not just what could go wrong, but what kept going wrong.

The development of secularism in the US is very different from that of places like France which is kind of my point, there is no one form of secularism and the norms of any given society will determine how it plays out. Imagine if a Muslim women was cornered by four cops in the US and told to remove her religious garments, would never happen because it'd be an obviously slam dunk lawsuit in the woman's favor. But in France due to their anticlerical norms that's possible over there.

Norms matter a lot, especially in liberal systems of government. The UK is technically not secular as it has a state religion while France is secular and technically enshrines religious equality in its constitution but because of the anticlerical norms of the latter, as a Muslim you probably have much more freedom to practice your religion in the UK than in France. This whole conversation started because I was pushing back against the idea that hostility towards religion is a good thing as I think toxic norms like that can poison otherwise just systems like that which we have here in the US.

Last edited:

I would highly recommend you stop believing everything the mainstream media tells you.

Clergy sexual abuse in the Roman Catholic Church: Dispelling eleven myths and separating facts from fiction

The relentless press attention during the past several decades has resulted in the proliferation of many myths about clerical sexual abuse in the Catholic Church. Surprisingly, quality evidence-based research and facts about the problem seem to get very little attention while sensationalized stories that create a particular but often false narrative do. This too often results in misleading myths about clergy sexual abuse that misinforms the public as well as professionals either working directly or peripherally in the field.

Myth 1: Sexual abuse is much more common among Catholic priests than among other groups of men within or outside of religious communities.

Thus, there is no quality empirical evidence that Catholic priests sexually engage with minor children, including teens, at rates higher than other groups of men, in or outside of religious communities. In fact, the best available data suggests that their percentages of abuse perpetrated by Catholic clerics are actually lower than the general population of men and of public school teachers during similar time periods (Plante, 1999, 2011; John Jay College of Criminal Justice, 2004, 2011; Seto, 2019; Shakeshaft, 2004a, 2004b; Tallon & Terry, 2008).

When comparing research on Catholic clerical abuse to public school teachers for example, research finds that public school teachers, during the same time frame of the last half of the 20th century, had estimates of abuse reports higher than those of Catholic clerics. For example, a United States Department of Education study found that about 6% of teachers had
creditable or substantiated claims of sexual abuse of minor children under their charge (Shakeshaft, 2004a, 2004b).
https://scholarcommons.scu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1352&context=psych

Last edited:
I would highly recommend you stop believing everything the mainstream media tells you.

Clergy sexual abuse in the Roman Catholic Church: Dispelling eleven myths and separating facts from fiction

The relentless press attention during the past several decades has resulted in the proliferation of many myths about clerical sexual abuse in the Catholic Church. Surprisingly, quality evidence-based research and facts about the problem seem to get very little attention while sensationalized stories that create a particular but often false narrative do. This too often results in misleading myths about clergy sexual abuse that misinforms the public as well as professionals either working directly or peripherally in the field.

Myth 1: Sexual abuse is much more common among Catholic priests than among other groups of men within or outside of religious communities.

Thus, there is no quality empirical evidence that Catholic priests sexually engage with minor children, including teens, at rates higher than other groups of men, in or outside of religious communities. In fact, the best available data suggests that their percentages of abuse perpetrated by Catholic clerics are actually lower than the general population of men and of public school teachers during similar time periods (Plante, 1999, 2011; John Jay College of Criminal Justice, 2004, 2011; Seto, 2019; Shakeshaft, 2004a, 2004b; Tallon & Terry, 2008).

When comparing research on Catholic clerical abuse to public school teachers for example, research finds that public school teachers, during the same time frame of the last half of the 20th century, had estimates of abuse reports higher than those of Catholic clerics. For example, a United States Department of Education study found that about 6% of teachers had
creditable or substantiated claims of sexual abuse of minor children under their charge (Shakeshaft, 2004a, 2004b).
https://scholarcommons.scu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1352&context=psych

Its a massive media psyop. Since the RCC has begun screening out homosexuals (since the early 2000s) its probably fallen much, much further.

A good question would be why the eye of Sauron turned on the Catholic Church when it did.

Last edited:
Back