Alistair Overeem, the biggest hypetrain...

so despite you seeing him get knocked the fuck out...you still cant think of anyone that can beat him?. anyone with KO power can beat him, jeez.....

Cain was unable to move that fight, its much easier to get caught when your at a stand still. the real Cain came in to the 2nd fight and showed what he could do when healthy.

so here is my question, if overeem walks through bigfoot, what is your next excuse? bigfoot is a no one also right? so that means cain's win over him means fuck all nothing also?

Jds beat the same guys as reem. Inclufing struve And jds. How does that make him more impressive...

so here is my question, if overeem walks through bigfoot, what is your next excuse? bigfoot is a no one also right? so that means cain's win over him means fuck all nothing also?

i would be suprised if overeem "walks through" bigfoot. i really want to see overeem end up in the second and third rounds so we can see how his gas tank and heart holds up

Good point , Also lined up to fight in the 2nd round

exactly, kinda makes that myth seem silly when you really think about it. but hey, overeem talked some shit on twitter so it must be true! :icon_neut

Cain was unable to move that fight, its much easier to get caught when your at a stand still. the real Cain came in to the 2nd fight and showed what he could do when healthy.

would healthy brock beat unhealthy cain?

He trashed lesnar and rogers. Won against arguably top5 Werdum.

And he's not a legit HW?

i would be suprised if overeem "walks through" bigfoot. i really want to see overeem end up in the second and third rounds so we can see how his gas tank and heart holds up

i think bigfoot is a bad ass, but i really see him getting smoked early. hes so easy to hit and reem has a considerable speed advantage on him.

i would like to see a back and forth fight also though.

He trashed lesnar and rogers. Won against arguably top5 Werdum.

And he's not a legit HW?

please point to the idiot who said that overeem isnt "legit"

i think bigfoot is a bad ass, but i really see him getting smoked early. hes so easy to hit and reem has a considerable speed advantage on him.

i would like to see a back and forth fight also though.

yep, hoping for a good fight whatever the outcome. i just hope that bigfoot isnt stupid enough to think that he is suddenly a KO artist, or it will be a walk in the park for overeem.

cant think of anyone that can beat him.

wont be able to. . . . unless he catches him. . . .

hes very capable of catching him. just like junior is very capable of catching him.

Anyone can get caught its the nature of the game Serra vs GSP is The best example. That being said if you have these guys fight 10 times, Cain takes 8 or 9 out of them. Your boy Androreem has no chin, no heart and only a punchers chance Cain.

Anyone can get caught its the nature of the game Serra vs GSP is The best example. That being said if you have these guys fight 10 times, Cain takes 8 or 9 out of them. Your boy Androreem has no chin, no heart and only a punchers chance Cain.

considering overeems all-round striking arsenal, i would say he has more than just a "punchers" chance.

I am afraid THE REEM will break his hand on that big head, and is out for the rest of 2013.

yep, hoping for a good fight whatever the outcome. i just hope that bigfoot isnt stupid enough to think that he is suddenly a KO artist, or it will be a walk in the park for overeem.

yeah that's it, i hope he will play it smart.. clinch td/fence and work overeem..

but bigfoot is just so slow, overeem probably picks him apart.

you didnt really just compare junior to serra did you?

its not close to the same thing.

i see that you are just a cain nuthugger, so ill leave you to your fanboy delusions.

yeah that's it, i hope he will play it smart.. clinch td/fence and work overeem..

but bigfoot is just so slow, overeem probably picks him apart.

clinch and work reem?

i dont see that as a good strategy personally. imo, that ends with bigfoots head meeting alistairs knees, and its one of the few instances when bigfoots head would lose.

I can't think of anyone that can beat him. If he gets his takedown stuffed he gets up and goes for it again until he gets the takedown. He got caught by JDS in their first fight but he was hurt, didn't have the foot work he showed last fight. Androreem wont be able to keep up with Cains pace, unless he catches him with a huge punch or kick which is unlikely if Cain changes levels the way he did agaisn't JDS.

How many times did that gatekeeper Kongo drop him?? I'm pretty sure that Reem could do that as well..

Seriously. Overeem has not ONE notable accomplishment in the HW division. ...

Stopped reading there...

tumblr_lyufmmtn711qdddnho1_500.jpg

Back