Alistair Overeem targeting September UFC return in Japan

He'd wreck him. Roy would have a pretty hard time landing that haymaker right from the clinch.

Roy's only chance would be landing that overhand and it's definitely doable. Smaller guys throw that punch often against bigger guys with a good amount of success. All it takes is one from Roy.

That being said, as someone has already pointed out, JDS or bust.

Roy's only chance would be landing that overhand and it's definitely doable. Smaller guys throw that punch often against bigger guys with a good amount of success. All it takes is one from Roy.

That being said, as someone has already pointed out, JDS or bust.

I'm pretty sure Overeem would be able to avoid a massively telegraphed overhand from a guy with short reach. I see Overeem chopping him down with leg kicks honestly. Roy isn't a striker. He's a guy with one damn good punch that any heavyweight with decent defense and striking can avoid.

I'm pretty sure Overeem would be able to avoid a massively telegraphed overhand from a guy with short reach. I see Overeem chopping him down with leg kicks honestly. Roy isn't a striker. He's a guy with one damn good punch that any heavyweight with decent defense and striking can avoid.
Yes, a match-up like that would really do a lot to show how much difference there is between just punchers, and technical strikers.

It's as if people don't think that Overeem wouldn't realize exactly what Nelson was trying to do when he circled to his (Nelson's) own left haha.

Overeem hasn't gotten hit with a big right hand since he leaned forward and stared at his toes in response to Bigfoot's jab. The guy beats himself more than his opponents beat him lol. So frustrating.

Yes, a match-up like that would really do a lot to show how much difference there is between just punchers, and technical strikers.

It's as if people don't think that Overeem wouldn't realize exactly what Nelson was trying to do when he circled to his (Nelson's) own left haha.

Overeem hasn't gotten hit with a big right hand since he leaned forward and stared at his toes in response to Bigfoot's jab. The guy beats himself more than his opponents beat him lol. So frustrating.

We're talking about the same guy that didn't see the front kick that KO'd him from Browne after he already threw two or three of them.

I don't think Roy is going to win. Like I said, his only chance is that one shot.

Amongst my personal friends, Alistair is just about the only pro fighter I've ever consistently and sincerely talked shit about. I hope to see them call Cigano.

Though, theres a good chance he'll refuse the fight.
So I see them getting Barnett. And I see Overeem getting
brutally knocked out again.

I really don't give a shit about Mr Juice, he should stick to bodybuilding and stay away from MMA

We're talking about the same guy that didn't see the front kick that KO'd him from Browne after he already threw twenty of them.
Fixed.

That said, I sincerely hope he'd beat Big Country with ease... but damn, you never know with Reem.

A bout with Barnett sounds interesting.

Maybe the Struve/Mitrione winner, if they're ready...

lol

Im having fantasies of Nelson getting hurt and Reem replacing him against Hunt-o. Not that im unexcited for Hunt/Nelson, mind you.
But a man can dream....

Hunt via second degree murder with vehicular manslauther tacked on.

What is the over Under of overeem getting kotfo in the first round?

We haven't finalized it yet, but he's expressed an interest in fighting in Japan."

Reem has been watching the havoc being wreaked by the NSAC actually randomly testing fighters. Japan is a good choice given his proclivities.

Lol Fixed it for you bro lol

Lol
Lol

I haven't bothered watching a Overcream fight since the pride days

Seems strange that you're posting in an Overeem thread, given how little you say you care about him.

Lol

Back