Alistair Overeem pulled over by the cops while talking to Helwani on the phone

For real man. Where I used to live, the population was like 10% black. However, it appeared that when I ever saw someone pulled over, they were 90% black. I suppose it doesn't help driving a car with huge bling rims, stereo bumping and something that screams "if you pull me over, the car will smell like weed", but racial profiling is a very real thing. Whenever I would hang out with friends that had shady looking druggie cars, it did seem like we got pulled over at a much higher percentage tho, even if they weren't black.
If Reem's car reeks of weed, it's cuz he's Dutch

Ariel Helwani owes him an ipad and a parking ticket.

? Wouldn't it be funny if this was Jones on the show instead? C'mon man. The jokes and memes would be insane.

It would be interesting how Jones would handle the situation too.

Sherdog sensetive as always. "Whining" lol.
oh, ok. i read in a way that "oh if it was jon jones people would go nuts, but since its reem people dont care", you know, taking jones' side

Officer: "Step out of the vehicle"

giphy.gif

officer-michaels-is-shocked.jpg

Driving while black
Lol

Not sure if you're quoting national security

"you know the score, it's not the first time I've been pulled over for dwb"

oh, ok. i read in a way that "oh if it was jon jones people would go nuts, but since its reem people dont care", you know, taking jones' side
Oh. Nah fuck that. Jones brung it on himself lol

carkit-voor-smartphones.jpg

For god's sake
Its 2016 and still no handfree carkit? Come on Alistair

He was in the Netherlands!!! In the Netherlands the cops are pretty cool. you can get a ticket, but shooting a Dutch celebrity...

Not gonna happen. I wanna kniw whether he got a ticket.

Where is it not illegal to talk on the phone while you are driving? lol

In iowa you are allowed to talk on the phone but not message or do anything that requires the screen.

For real man. Where I used to live, the population was like 10% black. However, it appeared that when I ever saw someone pulled over, they were 90% black. I suppose it doesn't help driving a car with huge bling rims, stereo bumping and something that screams "if you pull me over, the car will smell like weed", but racial profiling is a very real thing. Whenever I would hang out with friends that had shady looking druggie cars, it did seem like we got pulled over at a much higher percentage tho, even if they weren't black.
If it looks like a rat...

Says the white christian male

So all of my viewpoints are discredited because I'm white and/or Christian and/or male?

Anyone dumb enough to like this is an admitted racist/bigot/sexist. Way to go guys.

So all of my viewpoints are discredited because I'm white and/or Christian and/or male?

Anyone dumb enough to like this is an admitted racist/bigot/sexist. Way to go guys.

Lol. Poor white boy. Nobody LISTENS to you!

Evidently, playing the victim is a human problem, like everything else.

Lol. Poor white boy. Nobody LISTENS to you!

Evidently, playing the victim is a human problem, like everything else.

Not playing the victim. Pointing out a logic problem. You can no more discredit someone's opinion for being white as you can for them being black. Either approach is stupid and racist.

Viewpoints either stand on their own merit or they don't based on the underlying facts - not the color of the proponent.

And so soon after MLK day. Sad.

Well some groups commit a very disproportionate amount of violent crime and theft so it only makes sense to profile in certain areas. It is what it is.

Yeah, all those corrupt black politicians and bankers who prey on the ignorance of the poor uneducated white people. All those black CEO's polluting the world and devistating the economy by outsourcing jobs (creating poor esp whites to turn to street crimes), but it all is legal because they bribe other black politicians calling it 'political contributions' and 'superpacs'.

The blacks who get away with everything while really destroying the economy and environment piss me off the most, while the population blames the underpriviledged whites. I agree it's only fair they pull them all over, and shoot them disproportionately often even when unarmed.

Back