Alistair Overeem focusing on movement training:

cigano

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

Good to see he is focusing on slow movement. He can hope to get into better positions in a more orthodox manner rather than having to rely on..............

CsDA1NfUAAAZJNw-1024x589.jpg

I miss Ubereem :(
34f967d408ea7d58428cf5e485b94c68.jpg

You didn't hear movement coaching from that guy.

Who is this phony motherfucker anyway, I bet he's nothing compared to Master Ido.

He should focus on keeping Mark Hunt from plowing a tree stump into his glass chin

Dude, I really like Reem but his chin is gone. It sucks because he is a great striker and has a great resume but his chin has become a liability.

#GUERNICAbless

He just needs to wear one of those wrestling chin guards

his movement was on point in the JDS fight

3o8dp24FVXhb3qeb3a.gif

inb4 JDS didn't look himself

I honestly think he was just nervous to finally be fighting for the title in a fight that would cement his legacy and mentally folded against Stipe, you can't defend the way he was 'resetting'

CsDA1NfUAAAZJNw-1024x589.jpg

*record scratch*

"See that guy right there?, yeh that's me. I bet you're wondering how I got here huh, and I'm gonna tell you.."

Might as well go back to 205. He's slowly inching back towards Reem 1.0

Dude, I really like Reem but his chin is gone. It sucks because he is a great striker and has a great resume but his chin has become a liability.

#GUERNICAbless
What chin? He's one of my all time favorite fighters, but he's been getting sparked since day one.

What chin? He's one of my all time favorite fighters, but he's been getting sparked since day one.
DAMN bro! I mean, yeah. I guess even back in the day Chuck put his lights out. It's frustrating because I love the guy but his chin has let me down so many times. Even in thy Stipe fight, I thought he had it, then he got touched with them hammer fists and it was a wrap.

#GUERNICAbless

his movement was on point in the JDS fight

3o8dp24FVXhb3qeb3a.gif

inb4 JDS didn't look himself

I honestly think he was just nervous to finally be fighting for the title in a fight that would cement his legacy and mentally folded against Stipe, you can't defend the way he was 'resetting'

Lol, cmon dude..... "cement his legacy"?

The guy is good. He goes on a win streak every couple of years, gets KO'ed then reinvents himself.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

He's taking example on dogs and gurus for his movement routine:
OddballExemplaryHawaiianmonkseal.gif

We know Reem goes to Thailand to move himself into the pharmacies and what they have available there.

Would Nate Diaz make fun of him for playing "Dutch butt"?

Exactly. He's a good fighter but is aware of his own liabilities... he can't get hit (and so he has to resort to ridiculous things like literally sprinting away from opponents). He has perhaps the worst chin the HW division. Unfortunate.

Back