Alistair Overeem: Fedor does not deserve to be named "greatest heavyweight ever"

The title belongs to Overeem when he beats stipe honestly

Werdum
Kharitonov
Bigfoot
Browne
Rothwell

All say don't talk shit.

Shogun
Shogun
Lil Nog
Arona
Chuck

All say LMAO

Hoffman
Kochkine
Kochkine

All say lololol

Lol whens the last time you came back from adversity in a fight once in your career Overeem. Mr. Drug Free t-shirt.

He's not the best hw ever anyway, best fighter ever.

He's easily the best HW of all time. Whether he's the greatest of all time period is much more open for debate.

The Last Emporer was awesome. Like a little wolverine against his competition. But Reem has a point. Fedor's record is bloated. Shame didn't see Fedor in his prime in the UFC. IMO prime Fedor destroys UFC Hw roster. But can't assume hypotheticals.

Dominated Nogueira by beating him up in his own fucking guard,
Nog said Fedor was scared the 2nd fight because Nog made adjustments and headbut him on purpose ending the fight.

So if he went to the UFC like Overeem then he would be respected? Overeem got destroyed by Bigfoot, Browne, and Rothwell in the UFC. I'll take Fedor being undefeated in the most talent stacked heavyweight division at the time and not using PEDs to transform his entire body.

Overeem can score the first round 10-7 if he feels like it, Im sure he still knows he will never have the heart Fedor does. When things start to go south for Overeem he always finds himself KOd moments later. Overeem and Fedor have almost nothing common, so different personalities, so different type of fighters, and Fedor is superior in every way.

overeem+knockout.gif

Strikeforce had a better HW division than the UFC did at the time.

In terms of consistency, you have to say Fedor is HW GOAT. Look at the HW div now. The belt gets passed around a lot and no fighter has had a firm hold on the div. Maybe Cain if he get the title back but consistency and streaks should be heavily considered.

If Alistair Overeem fought Fedor's competition, you best believe he would have had the same streak.
Prime Overeem got knocked the fuck out by Liddell.

You're referring to Ubereem, who would have had every worker at USADA pulling double overtime.

Well.. Fuck you Alistair. Yeah, I said it.

Come at me bro.. I will leave the door open so when you come a little breeze knocks you out.

I can feel the triggering going on right now.... It's like an earthquake coming.

What an idiot! Fedor/Maldonado round 1 was clearly a 10-6 if I've ever seen one.

Maldonado bless

Prime Overeem got knocked the fuck out by Liddell.

You're referring to Ubereem, who would have had every worker at USADA pulling double overtime.

Overeem wasn't in his prime in 2003. Fuck off lmfao.

Fedor's career up to 2005 is enough to be considered the best HW ever. He makes a decent point about the Maldonado fight though.

Back