Media Aliskerov got suspect gas tank, bet the house on Bobby Knuckles

PulsingJones

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

Aliskerov didn't prepare for a 5 round fight either, damn

According to the vast majority of sherdog, dricus had shitty cardio and would fade after 2 rounds against Strickland. Turned out the 4th round was his best round 🤷‍♂️ . Don't know if dricus improved or sherdog is dumb.

Didn't he get some nasal surgery that was blocking his respiratory function or something?

Has there ever been a fighter that meaningfully improved their gas tank?
Most fighters dont change major camps often.
I do believe gas tank heavily relies on training ethic and the Khabib/Islam Dagi camp all they do is train which theoretically increase gas tank.

Nothing to lose and a huge step-up in career if he wins. I'm rooting for Bob but this could be a tough one.

Wait, did anyone watch the fight linked? Aliskerov ended the fight on top, what's wrong with his cardio? He might not be a cardio machine but I am not sure he needs to be with his patient march forward style.

This was 6 years ago, also he's been training with the Khabib/Islam camp for a while now and we know their work ethic.

This is an extremely risky fight for Robert Whittaker.

He came up with Abdulmanap and left for a while, he's back now. It isn't something new for Ikram though.

I think Rob gets the win here, but what a huge opportunity for Ikram to leapfrog a lot of the division. I give him credit for taking the fight with this notice.

According to the vast majority of sherdog, dricus had shitty cardio and would fade after 2 rounds against Strickland. Turned out the 4th round was his best round 🤷‍♂️ . Don't know if dricus improved or sherdog is dumb.
Surgery for a deviated septum. Does wonders for your cardio when you can actually breathe out your nose. He never really gassed though, but people took his mouth breathing as gassing. Sherdog dumb as usual.

Is anyone keeping track of these “bet the house predictions”? I’m guessing they lose more houses than winning ones.

Aliskerov > Warley Alves > Colvington > Maia > Matt Brown > Wonderboy > Whittaker

Back