Aliev injured, off 202.

This Perry guy looks quite good, seems like he's been fighting decent regional competition and winning impressively.

Shame he's fighting an absolute titan of a WW. Lim's gonna put his lights out.
Yeah Lim is enormous. I'm curious to see how he will look and perform without an IV.

giphy.gif
DogFood-Review-EdenDogFood-110

Found one of Perry's recent fights, can't say he looked that good tbh. Didn't move a whole lot, carried his hands low, didn't move his head at all, threw single shots most of the time. Most of them were kicks to keep the distance and the punches he threw had a lot of wind up.

Haven't seen anything of Lim though, so I don't know if he has the speed or movement to punish Perry, he certainly has the lenght though. He's 6'3 and Mike is only 5'10. Perry is training at ATT (according to tapology) so he might have improved from that fight.

The fight:

Found one of Perry's recent fights, can't say he looked that good tbh. Didn't move a whole lot, carried his hands low, didn't move his head at all, threw single shots most of the time. Most of them were kicks to keep the distance and the punches he threw had a lot of wind up.

Haven't seen anything of Lim though, so I don't know if he has the speed or movement to punish Perry, he certainly has the lenght though. He's 6'3 and Mike is only 5'10. Perry is training at ATT (according to tapology) so he might have improved from that fight.

The fight:

Lim is a big big guy. Giant welterweight and hits and kicks HARD. This will be his first fight under the IV ban though to my knowledge.

Lim is a big big guy. Giant welterweight and hits and kicks HARD. This will be his first fight under the IV ban though to my knowledge.
Yeah, judging from his record it seems he's a really powerful guy. Although it will be interesting to see how he handles the cut. At 6'3, he's massive for WW. Fight shouldn't go the distance.

Back