Ali: "We're Going To Re-Watch The Fight & Decide Whether To Strip Palhares."

Yes, calling out the "race" of Americans on their racism is the same as the racial slurs against Palhares. Do you have any more brilliant questions? You're so intelligent.

You're the one going around race baiting and accusing people of bigotry. Sounds to me like you're the one who has it all figured out.

You can quote me homie. No fear.

Since Palhares is too stupid for being a human,my guess is that he is a monkey,the most similar animal to human there is. And monkeys usually live in jungles. Are you saying he is not a monkey? Than tell me what kind of beast he is.

I would have said the same exact thing if he was white and blonde. Your try of covering this with the race thing is ridicolous. Oh,BTW, I'm Albanian and my skin color is not much different than Palhares',so please stop this race BS and keep on bringing back the eye poke from the GSP fight,you look less fool doing that.

Reported.

As for 'no fear' it appears that you deleted your earlier post. Legit.

Do you idiots not understand the concept of being a multiple times offender?

"Oh he only held on for an extra second!"

Right, just like the time before that, and the time before that, and the time before that, and the time before that, and the time before that.

Palhares is a PED using head-case who should not be sanctioned to fight in the US.

Exactly right except for maybe the PED part

Reported.

As for 'no fear' it appears that you deleted your earlier post. Legit.

I didn't delete anything sir. No fear. Interesting you didn't answer to any of my question. Oh,and any source of your claimed Amerindian and African ancestry of Toquinho? He doesn't look neither of them to me.

When watching it live and then rewinding the DVR, I counted 5 taps by the ref until Palhares quit cranking the sub.

A multiple repeat offender, not to mention the eye pokes and PED use. The guy should be banned. No place for that consistent behavior.

When watching it live and then rewinding the DVR, I counted 5 taps by the ref until Palhares quit cranking the sub.

A multiple repeat offender, not to mention the eye pokes and PED use. The guy should be banned. No place for that consistent behavior.

It's because apparently dickface can't feel "taps" when he's fighting.

...which is a sign he shouldn't be fighting.

At this point it's obvious the guy is never going to fight clean. Now he's added eye raking to his repertoire? I wouldn't be bothered at all if they just banned him from the sport. It's obvious he isn't going to change. It would be different if this was the first, second, or third time there has been controversy like this.

It's a real shame. The guy's grappling is fucking beautiful and his conditioning actually looked impressive. Stand up looked a bit better too.

i dunno man... maybe its just me but i still see it as Rousimar pushing jake off of him.

i suppose the WSOF guys with have better angles and might prove me wrong.

This. For all the claims of eye gouging how else was Palhares supposed to keep Jake from trying to kiss him if not for pushing him off with his hands? Was he supposed to ask Jake nicely to stop trying to kiss him?

Jake was determined to make out with Palhares and is just mad Palhares wasn't interested

Ali how about doing good by other fighters who fight for your organization, you know....the ones you do not manage! Total conflict of interest having the matchmaker manages some of the fighter on the promotion.............shame on wsof

The guy has now added eye gouging to his dirty skill set. Needs to be banned from the sport before he inevitably does irreparable damage to someone.

You mean like how Shields almost blinded GSP for life? You ironic fool. And way to believe everything Shield claims. I didn't see him have any trouble with his vision during the fight.

I'm a GSP fan but there's a huge difference between the one accidental poke Shields did and the multiple gouging Palhares did.

So because Shields got away with a couple of eye pokes on GSP years ago, fighters should be allowed to skewer his eyes whenever the hell they please, eh?

No, just this one time evens it out nicely

lol people refuse to see whats right in front of them. a cheater,cheating blatantly. You can refute how you feel about the guys idiotic inability to know when to let go of a hold when the guy taps but its obvious he was raking the guys eyes,which makes you look dumber than palhares,to deny it.

dang, that pic is nasty. although if i was playing the devils advocate, you could say "the cuts could've come from anything, punches, elbows, etc".

The only way to conclusively solve it once and for all is to have a slo mo replay of the eye pokes. it would leave absolutely no doubt.

The size and location of the mark below his left eye, near the bridge of his nose looks pretty telltale. Either it's from an eye gouge, or it's from the most precise elbow strike ever.

i'm surprised to see how many people are defending palhares but i guess i understand he's such a great fighter we all want to see him keep fighting but man there had to be some punishment in the fight for the eye gouging. also the submission hold i can maybe see people defending if it was his first time but shields tapped pretty fast and kept tapping aggressively and how many times did the raf tap palhares to stop?

i dont know if they should strip him or suspend him but its obvious that he's not mentally capable of either self-control or listening to the ref or both. maybe they should give him a mental evaluation before allowing him to fight again.

its sad im a palhares fan and wanted him back in the ufc but after this i dont believe he ever gets a chance there again

So he saw the pokes and thought he held it late again, but is still only talking about stripping and suspending him? The guy needs to go, plain and simple. He has too much history, dating back prior to his UFC run.

itll be interesting to see what happens when he eventually gets fired from WSOF too

Back