Ali: "We're Going To Re-Watch The Fight & Decide Whether To Strip Palhares."

i dunno man... maybe its just me but i still see it as Rousimar pushing jake off of him.

i suppose the WSOF guys with have better angles and might prove me wrong.

I can see how it can be interpreted either way. I feel like they were definite eye pokes, I watched it live though so maybe that helps.

Everyone was calling it out because Shields, diva that he is, was crying like a girl about it. The referee didn't notice it, it was always after Shields' cries that he would say something about it. If Palhares did something as bad as you claim then 1-the ref would have taken points and 2- Shields would have needed a break and get his eyes checked by a doctor which what happens when a fighter gets his eyes poked. None of it happened, eh?

You just cling on to jake's claims like they're your bible. He must be your prophet, buddy.

You're like one of those racists who always happens to have a best black friend. You're a joke.

Jesus man, is everything always about race with you? No one else brought it up but you. Maybe you are the one that has a problem with race?

http://www.gfycat.com/BreakableHilariousBluetick****hound

http://www.gfycat.com/HeftyFaithfulIbadanmalimbe

http://www.gfycat.com/PastLastGermanpinscher

The first link won't work, I believe, because of the word ****, like the animal, rac****. The little bandit looking dude.

All of these show Palhares pushing Shields face off. That is a common Jiu Jitsu tactic. It is possible that his fingers got close to his eyes, but it would have been on the eyelids and not the eyes. That would have needed warnings which he got. If he had poked the eyeballs? Shields would not have reacted that way, he'd be severely blinking and rubbing his eyes....like every fighter who ever got poked and needed a break.

Like GSP's poor eyes, eh?

So in other words, your reaction is that of an emotional PMS'ing GF. To call those actions punishable by suspension and even permanent banning is a complete joke. You're so salty that your man lost it's pathetic.

The only reason so any people on this site bitch about Paul Harris is because Dana says they should. He was stupid enough to cut Paul Harris for no reason so all the Dana fanboys have to invent stupid reasons why cutting him was justified and not just because Dana was having his man period.

Bullshit. Data is no saint but he's got fuck all to do with this.

Jesus man, is everything always about race with you? No one else brought it up but you. Maybe you are the one that has a problem with race?

I guess the ones calling Palhares a monkey at first didn't bring it up before me then. Sure thing.

Fire Ali for using foul language to the press.

I guess the ones calling Palhares a monkey at first didn't bring it up before me then. Sure thing.

I think that would mean they think Palhares isn't very intelligent, not that a whole race of people are monkeys. But that's just my take on it. I guess you feel differently about it.

All of these show Palhares pushing Shields face off. That is a common Jiu Jitsu tactic. It is possible that his fingers got close to his eyes, but it would have been on the eyelids and not the eyes. That would have needed warnings which he got. If he had poked the eyeballs? Shields would not have reacted that way, he'd be severely blinking and rubbing his eyes....like every fighter who ever got poked and needed a break.

Like GSP's poor eyes, eh?

So in other words, your reaction is that of an emotional PMS'ing GF. To call those actions punishable by suspension and even permanent banning is a complete joke. You're so salty that your man lost it's pathetic.

Again you bring up GSP/Shields with is irrelevant to this discussion. I never called anything punishable by suspension or permanent banning either. I quoted an article from a WSOF official. And again, not a Shields fan. I'm a Palhares fan. Just calling it like I see it. Continue to rage more though over an internet discussion forum. You're making yourself look like a real tool.

I think Palhares was eye poking. I posted proof of why I believe it to be so and was able to calmly discuss it without bringing irrelevant stuff like race into it. It's obvious you've got some issues, which is fine. I hope you can work them out in due time, bud.

Do you idiots not understand the concept of being a multiple times offender?

"Oh he only held on for an extra second!"

Right, just like the time before that, and the time before that, and the time before that, and the time before that, and the time before that.

Palhares is a PED using head-case who should not be sanctioned to fight in the US.

Again you bring up GSP/Shields with is irrelevant to this discussion. I never called anything punishable by suspension or permanent banning either. I quoted an article from a WSOF official. And again, not a Shields fan. I'm a Palhares fan. Just calling it like I see it. Continue to rage more though over an internet discussion forum. You're making yourself look like a real tool.

I think Palhares was eye poking. I posted proof of why I believe it to be so and was able to calmly discuss it without bringing irrelevant stuff like race into it. It's obvious you've got some issues, which is fine. I hope you can work them out in due time, bud.

Wow look at how classy and forgiving this gentleman arkridge is everyone. Despite being insulted, this pretentious, manipulative gentleman manages to show the same person utmost courtesy. Lets all give him a hand. A hand full of bullcrap.

Also I guess you didn't call for a ban, but you did call for a DQ which still shows you're PMS'ing pretty bad:
http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f61/eyepokes-were-so-much-worse-than-sub-3043697/

I think that would mean they think Palhares isn't very intelligent, not that a whole race of people are monkeys. But that's just my take on it. I guess you feel differently about it.

Right, a man of Amerindian and African ancestry being called a monkey who should go back to the jungle..yeah that's not a racial insult at all.

Right, a man of Amerindian and African ancestry being called a monkey who should go back to the jungle..yeah that's not a racial insult at all.

"Those are the butthurt Americans. When they can no longer hide their true nature all the racism and ad homs come out."

Didn't you do exactly what you are accusing others of doing?

Do you idiots not understand the concept of being a multiple times offender?

"Oh he only held on for an extra second!"

Right, just like the time before that, and the time before that, and the time before that, and the time before that, and the time before that.

Palhares is a PED using head-case who should not be sanctioned to fight in the US.

he did absolutely nothing wrong this time if they strip him it'd be a joke

He doesn't have to let go when the fighter taps, but when the ref steps in. (in which he let the tension go the moment the ref touched him and held onto it for about 1 second late)

BIG DEAL.

Shields was spanking his a$$ a number of times and ref Maz was slapping him with both hands at least 8 times before he let go all while cranking even harder. Just watch the video and the slow repeat at the 55 second mark on this LINK.

lol at anyone who takes anything Aziz says seriously.

"Those are the butthurt Americans. When they can no longer hide their true nature all the racism and ad homs come out."

Didn't you do exactly what you are accusing others of doing?

Yes, calling out the "race" of Americans on their racism is the same as the racial slurs against Palhares. Do you have any more brilliant questions? You're so intelligent.

You can quote me homie. No fear.

Since Palhares is too stupid for being a human,my guess is that he is a monkey,the most similar animal to human there is. And monkeys usually live in jungles. Are you saying he is not a monkey? Than tell me what kind of beast he is.

I would have said the same exact thing if he was white and blonde. Your try of covering this with the race thing is ridicolous. Oh,BTW, I'm Albanian and my skin color is not much different than Palhares',so please stop this race BS and keep on bringing back the eye poke from the GSP fight,you look less fool doing that.

Back