Ali: "We're Going To Re-Watch The Fight & Decide Whether To Strip Palhares."

Arkridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
"You have to understand, I'm the guy who f**king stood up for him," Abdel-Aziz said. "I don't know if you remember or not, but I'm the guy who said,

What he held for what a split second to much ? there plenty times a fighter hold for as long as none just let go the exact second the ref steps in they usually wait to be sure.

Defense should be easy enough just show a dozen other fights the same happening and none having an issue. Its all Shields doing he got owned and had to cry like a diva cause he got raped. Crying against this opponent just works real well.

iirc, Shields had no problem with the submission. The issue was the eye pokes. He got his eye skewered like 8 different times, it was disgusting.

What a joke.

I think this has been blown out of proportion.

Holding on too long = shinya aoki vs hirota (although hirota didn't tap so he asked for it)

letting go when the ref tells you = palhares vs shields. jake's arm was good enough to throw a suckerpunch after the end right?

As for the eyepokes, well the HD replays will soon tell us whether there was anything to worry about.

Dana Jr. with the fucks

He doesn't have to let go when the fighter taps, but when the ref steps in. (in which he let the tension go the moment the ref touched him and held onto it for about 1 second late)

BIG DEAL.

So does this guy do mad say kind if scummy stuff as well and try to cover it up acting outraged when other guys don't act 'polite.' I would never watch another wsof card. Ever.

I just watched the fight now. Clearly blatant eye gouges and he held the submission for at least 1 second after the ref started hitting them to stop the fight. Palhares should be banned from the sport. Everyone is talking about the submission but it's the eye gouging that was the worst. He was losing and getting frustrated so he started shoving his thumbs right into Jake's eyes. Truly a scumbag move. He belongs back in the jungle, not among human beings.

If Paul Harris loses the title because of a bunch of Dana fanboys crying about him holding the submission a second or two longer than he needed to, that's an injustice. He needs to sue WSOF.

I just watched the fight now. Clearly blatant eye gouges and he held the submission for at least 1 second after the ref started hitting them to stop the fight. Palhares should be banned from the sport. Everyone is talking about the submission but it's the eye gouging that was the worst. He was losing and getting frustrated so he started shoving his thumbs right into Jake's eyes. Truly a scumbag move. He belongs back in the jungle.

This, the eyepokes are by FAR worse than the submission.

I really hope he doesn't get allowed to fight anymore,anywhere. It's just too much. That monkey needs to go back to the jungle,he can't keep playing with professional athletes health and careers.

Rousimar Palhares gets too much hate.

iirc, Shields had no problem with the submission. The issue was the eye pokes. He got his eye skewered like 8 different times, it was disgusting.

You mean like how Shields almost blinded GSP for life? You ironic fool. And way to believe everything Shield claims. I didn't see him have any trouble with his vision during the fight.

I just watched the fight now. Clearly blatant eye gouges and he held the submission for at least 1 second after the ref started hitting them to stop the fight. Palhares should be banned from the sport. Everyone is talking about the submission but it's the eye gouging that was the worst. He was losing and getting frustrated so he started shoving his thumbs right into Jake's eyes. Truly a scumbag move. He belongs back in the jungle, not among human beings.

Another braindead bandwagoner. Shields fans of all people complaining about eyepokes LOl you couldn't make this stuff up!

sheilds-eye-poke.jpg

You mean like how Shields almost blinded GSP for life? You ironic fool. And way to believe everything Shield claims. I didn't see him have any trouble with his vision during the fight.

You seem upset.

Did you see the cuts all over his eyes? Palhares was warned MULTIPLE times and the eye gouges were utterly blatant. It wasn't Shields "claiming" anything. It's common knowledge at this point that Palhares was skewering his eyes. Did you even watch the fight?

Rousimar Palhares gets too much hate.

I don't want people to get me wrong. Palhares is the shit, one of my favorite fighters. I've defending him on multiple occasions over submissions, this isn't about that. This is about blatant eye pokes and I don't see how anyone can defend that aspect of the fight.

Just because Shields poked GSP's eye doesn't mean that people should be allowed to skewer him for 3 rounds. That's one of the most piss poor excuses I've ever heard.

Another braindead bandwagoner. Shields fans of all people complaining about eyepokes LOl you couldn't make this stuff up!

sheilds-eye-poke.jpg

So because Shields got away with a couple of eye pokes on GSP years ago, fighters should be allowed to skewer his eyes whenever the hell they please, eh?

Back