Ali vs Tyson Fury

Manassamaulerx

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Can't figure out how to make a poll but who wins?

Mayweather club fantasy matchup sherdog style

giphy.gif

Fury embarrasses Ali
Fury has great footwork and is bigger
Fury wins

UD
I don’t believe he stops Ali

Agreed. Fury doesn't throw enough to get him out of there.

Freddy Roach said Fury should throw more and be more aggressive, and I agree I think he could do damage if he just threw more punches.

I think I actually might pick Fury. Fury would have such a big reach and height advantage over Muhammed. Ali wouldn't be able to get his jab game going and Fury's movement would create lots of issues for Ali. Fury by winning a points decision.

Ali via 9th-round TKO after some clowning and putting Fury down several times. Fury isn't able to hit Ali in that one, IMO. A vicious beating.

I'd say like Floyd/Canelo---only with bigger men so "Floyd" (i.e. Ali) would have legit KO power in the bout.

I think I actually might pick Fury. Fury would have such a big reach and height advantage over Muhammed. Ali wouldn't be able to get his jab game going and Fury's movement would create lots of issues for Ali. Fury by winning a points decision.
Really Mang!

*No. You got me.

Come on....Arguably the 2nd or 3rd best heavvyweight in the current crop of a WEAK HW division versus the Greatest HW of All-time?
Holmes and Lennox stomp a hole in Fury before even thinking about Ali....Shit I don't know if Fury could even survive Tyson.

Ali may not knock him out but it's a complete shut-out UD

Last edited:
Agreed. Fury doesn't throw enough to get him out of there.

Freddy Roach said Fury should throw more and be more aggressive, and I agree I think he could do damage if he just threw more punches.

Fury def should throw more, he could have legit TKO wins if he did. Good point.

Ali v mind fuck- p diddy in get him to the Greek style.

Ali via 9th-round TKO after some clowning and putting Fury down several times. Fury isn't able to hit Ali in that one, IMO. A vicious beating..

And this is exactly the typical nostalgic horse crap that I always point out, mostly coming from misinformed individuals who think that Jake Lamotta would defeat Canelo and Golovkin on the same night.

Let me point out some things: Ali wouldn't get to Fury with his Pre fight talk, Fury is too good at that himself.

Ali had trouble when someone had a backfoot and counter-punching game, and made him come instead of follow him (Jimmy Young).

Fury on the other side hasnt really boxed anyone so far who can actually move with him. That itself would make the fight difficult for him, though he would still enjoy a size advantage. Especially when you consider that Ali was a head hunter.

I'd say Fury by decision or Ali by late stoppage.

Everyone saying Ali would toy with a 6’9 260 pound man is out of touch with reality.

Everyone saying Ali would toy with a 6’9 260 pound man is out of touch with reality.
no ali was invincible except for all those times he lost. you literally couldnt touch him except for all those times he was knocked down.

Ali kod ..... Prime Foreman who was a straight beast, Joe Frazier, Sonny Liston another beast, . ........ yet he wouldnt be able to figure out n beat Tyson Fury...... <[analyzed}>

Ali kod ... Prime Foreman who was a straight beast, Joe Frazier, Sonny Liston another beast,... yet he wouldnt be able to figure out n beat Tyson Fury..

Another one of those misinformed "Ali beats everyone" nostalgic nuthuggers.

Ali also lost to Frazier, and Norton, and enjoyed a size advantage over most of opposition in the 60s.

Think Fury wouldn't struggle too much against a half decomposed corpse

Ali kod ..... Prime Foreman who was a straight beast, Joe Frazier, Sonny Liston another beast, . ........ yet he wouldnt be able to figure out n beat Tyson Fury...... <[analyzed}>

Ali would not give Foreman a rematch but he gave Frazier and Norton two. Ali knew the score against Foreman. His trick wouldn't work twice against Foreman and he struggled against anyone could box.

Back