Ali umbrelladeez

MigitAs

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
It’s not fighter bashing to make a thread about how much of a toxic parasite this guy is right? He is not a fighter, he’s a Twitter primadonna who has an unhealthy obsession with Conor, and tweets for his fighters, attention-whoring and internet-flexing on every one he can think of to @ on Twitter. It’s crazy seeing this paper tiger pretend he can take half the guys on the roster.

#Sad

/rant

P.S. I’ll take dubs if that’s what I get for this, guy is so beyond annoying I don’t even care.

LastingCelebratedEstuarinecrocodile-small.gif

Ali will get a three piece with a soda one day. Dunno who from, but it’ll be nice.

Don't forget he's also called out Bryce Mitchell twice already, and then he goes radio silent when he gets a response. I guess I'm trying to say he's also a pussy.

who cares? We watch MMA fights when they are made. So far we have enjoyed many, including Usman and others.

he hasn't done anything wrong in the world of MMA
Neither has Conor. Their actions in the rest of the world, now that's the problem. Still terrorism has outdone anything Conor's done by the length of Helwani's nose.

It’s not fighter bashing to make a thread about how much of a toxic parasite this guy is right? He is not a fighter, he’s a Twitter primadonna who has an unhealthy obsession with Conor, and tweets for his fighters, attention-whoring and internet-flexing on every one he can think of to @ on Twitter. It’s crazy seeing this paper tiger pretend he can take half the guys on the roster.

#Sad

/rant

P.S. I’ll take dubs if that’s what I get for this, guy is so beyond annoying I don’t even care.
F
R E N T
E
E

He's the best MMA manager in the world right now whether you like it or not

Back