Ali Trying to Get his Buddy Khabib Out of Fighting Tony Fergy

You heard it straight from Khabib .........

"Tony Ferguson is a tough guy tough opponent 9 win streak I think this is real high level lightweight fight, not Conor vs me"!

He wants it so lets do it!

tenor.gif

lol you guys just can't resist copying Conor's schtick huh?

Don't worry, Khabib will smesh Tony and the next guy and you'll have to keep praying for someone else.

It sounds like an incredible fight to make.....after Tony vs Khabibi

This doesn't mean he's not getting the Khabib fight. If anything he's trying to work with Ferguson.

There's just the chance, I've been saying this for the whole week, that UFC isn't going to do Khabib vs Ferguson next. It's simply not happening, they're going to build that fight up to maximize the buyrate.

So a Khabib vs Poirier, with Tony vs Gaethje on the co-main is the best option. Then do Khabib vs Tony at the end of the year.

Absolutely zero justification for anyone but Tony to fight Khabib next. If you think otherwise you're delusional.

Absolutely zero justification for anyone but Tony to fight Khabib next. If you think otherwise you're delusional.

Might wanna pick up the dictionary if you're going to throw around words. You're delusional, I'm realistic. UFC won't do Khabib-Tony next.

Does this mean Khabib vs floyd is going to happen?? $$$$$ fuck yes hope it doess

Lost all respect for Gaethje having this rat clown as his manager, will support any opponent he has from this point onwards.

If that's the case, you should add these fighters to the list of fighters you will have lost-all-respect for:

Frankie Edgar, Cody Garbrandt, Justin Gaethje, Kelvin Gastelum, Anthony Rumble Johnson, Jake Shields, Marlon Moraes, Evan Dunham, Latifi, Usman, Derek Brunson, Werdum, Renzo Gracie, etc.

Ferguson needs to be fighting for a title in his next fight.

Gaethje should fight Felder, Trinaldo, or Hernandez next.

Conor fans should want Khabib to win because if he loses Conor has to beat Khabib and Ferguson to restore his image

Khabib vs Ferg is the only fight to make at LW as far as I'm concerned but Khabib may be facing a lengthy suspension. It would not surprise me at all if Ferg stayed active instead of sitting around and waiting. Ferg vs Gaethje would be a sick fight.

Might wanna pick up the dictionary if you're going to throw around words. You're delusional, I'm realistic. UFC won't do Khabib-Tony next.

What the UFC is does is often irrational. The appropriate fight to make is Khabib vs Tony.

Personally I think the UFC is going to make Conor vs Khabib II. It seems like it's the only fight Conor wants, and the UFC will tell Khabib he has 3 options: Fight Conor, fight Tony, or be stripped.

What the UFC is does is often irrational. The appropriate fight to make is Khabib vs Tony.

Personally I think the UFC is going to make Conor vs Khabib II. It seems like it's the only fight Conor wants, and the UFC will tell Khabib he has 3 options: Fight Conor, fight Tony, or be stripped.

If a rematch ever happens it won't be until late 2019 or 2020. No way is it going to be so immediate when Conman just lost.

I don't even think Tony wants the fight next. He's still coming off a leg injury and renewed injury against Pettis who's been on a losing streak himself, that is definitely not top shape to go up next against Khabib.

Back