Ali Trying to Get his Buddy Khabib Out of Fighting Tony Fergy

Lol just fuck off. Book that Tony fight and have a good backup fighter for it. It's time to get that shit out of the way.

He's trying to get him out of fighting Justin
theyre both terrible fucking fights for khabib

i called gaethje being a terrible match up for him way back

but i dont really expect to see either fight at this point

The fight we all want to see is Tony vs Camozzi

JG is 1-2 in the UFC and he was knocked out twice in a row.

he's 2-2 kid, and all four of those are kos. He is the literal incarnation of the JBG. he gives as well as receives and you'd do well to remember his ufc record properly

He's probably scared of losing to Ferguson who's already called Khabib's record padded

Strictly going off their UFC winstreak. Khabib's record is far better than Tony's. Tony has a bunch of wins over guys coming off of loses, including RDA and Pettis.

Gayje would be a great first tittle defense for Tony after he beats Khabid.

JG is 1-2 in the UFC and he was knocked out twice in a row.

Makes no sense.

Tony is the most proven lightweight in the world and didn't lose his belt. Khabib has to fight him next or the belt is obviously no longer legitimate.

Justin is 2-2 in the UFC. I agree Tony is rightfully the #1 contender and it isn’t even close. Unfortunately the UFC doesn’t care about the legitimacy of the belt. They will run it back 10 times between Conor and Khabib until they get the result they want.

Lost all respect for Gaethje having this rat clown as his manager, will support any opponent he has from this point onwards.

no punishment for kebab i say

Good fight for Gaethtje with Tony's broke knee. If Pettis got you on Bambi legs in a few seconds with the leg kicks, the best leg kicker in the UFC will fuck you.

It's a fantastic fight but, Khabib vs Tony first before anything. The fight to cement Khabib's legacy while at the same time respecting Tony's work for a title shot.

Khabib Will be out for one year at least in my opinion. Not just because he is going to get suspended, but fighters when they win the big one, they usually take a lot of time off.

Lost all respect for Gaethje having this rat clown as his manager, will support any opponent he has from this point onwards.
LMAo cry baby <Lmaoo> Ali is the best manager in the business and gets his fighters paid with good fights

Back