Ali soaking up the camera time post fight

Pequeño Corey

Huge For Coreyweight
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ali steps into the ring for the decision announcement followng Imadeav vs. Griffin. Though his fighter (Imadeav) lost, Ali showers the opponent (Griffin) with a healthy dose of verbal praise and affection. Ali can also be seen urging the two warriors to reconcile. This is a radical departure for Ali, who has been known to attack his fighter’s opponents while waiting in line for crab legs. Ali also praises and hugs Griffin’s team.

I think Ali is turning over a new leaf. There’s no way he would intentionally put himself in the camera’s way and phone in a pretend showcase of respect to save his image.

tenor.gif

He does this all of the time. The rat always wants to be the center of attention.

Dude is living his best life and being successful at his chosen profession, while irrational minds are choosing to hate because they somehow believe that Conor McGregor will love them more if they did. LOL

Many fighters who are genuine good people outside of the cage have spoken good about Ali. I do think he has a bad rep for good reason but I do believe he is also focused on trying to better himself as well.

He says “he’s young, he’s young man” trying to defend all the shit talk that his fighter did beforehand, then lost.

It's like he knows Imadaev is a douchebag cunt and is apologizing deeply for it.

Many fighters who are genuine good people outside of the cage have spoken good about Ali. I do think he has a bad rep for good reason but I do believe he is also focused on trying to better himself as well.

Meh still think Ali is a scumbag. Hopefully I'm proven wrong

Dude is living his best life and being successful at his chosen profession, while irrational minds are choosing to hate because they somehow believe that Conor McGregor will love them more if they did. LOL

ah ali i knew you were here!

upload_2019-4-16_4-35-31.png

He always does that, inserts himself into anything involving his fighters, especially if they win. Attention whore.

And gets more airtime/notoriety having threads started about him...

Meh still think Ali is a scumbag. Hopefully I'm proven wrong
He could remain one but it does seem at the very least he is trying to change for the better. You have people in the UFC who are champions who won't even attempt.

It's like he knows Imadaev is a douchebag cunt and is apologizing deeply for it.

Admittedly, this is my first time watching him. I was definitely impressed by his pace and wacky spinning shit arsenal. Seems like he has solid grappling as well, but uses it to keep the fight standing. Max couldn’t keep him down, and couldn’t finish him with a tight RnC early on.
I dislike Ali, but I don’t hold that against his fighters. I’m looking forward to Amadeav’s next fight.

Back