Media Ali pays tribute to Ferg.

The only one Ali kicks when he is down is connor He really stomped at hos grave.. I hope ferg snaps out of it
Conor never apologized for throwin the dolly so put the boots to em for all i care.

Learn to read. I was responding to someone who said he hurt her and i said just because there is a restraining order doesnt mean he hurt her!!!!!

Dude I quoted the wrong person. My bad.

Weird

https://bleacherreport.com/articles...s-restraining-order-alleges-domestic-violence

"alleges domestic violence"

You think a woman files a restraining order against her husband and father of her child solely over a few schizophrenic like episodes?

<{cruzshake}>

So Bleacher Report used that headline and yet nowhere in the actual article does it even hint at violence. Seems very odd.

And hell yes people will file for TRO's if there is super erratic or bizarre behavior and multiple calls to the police even when there is no actual violence. You can't be dumb enough to not realize that can you?

I find it funny how Tony gets a pass for domestic violence but Greg Hardy is hated for it despite completely turning his life around.

I wonder why
Are you insinuating racism of some sort?

If so..
<JonesDXSuckIt>

I hope this situation sorts itself out in the most peaceful way possible.

He was shitting on him yesterday

Yeah, thats part of the fighting game. That was before we knew about the issues with his wife and family. Ali could easily attack him when he´s lying down, but instead he is graceful. Good for ali and im certainly not a fan of his.

I find it funny how Tony gets a pass for domestic violence but Greg Hardy is hated for it despite completely turning his life around.

I wonder why

Well, not to put too fine a point on it, but there's a big difference between throwing holy water on your wife and talking in tongues and say..... Picking her up by the throat and throwing her on a bed covered in loaded weapons saying you'll kill her.

Not to mention, Tony's happened yesterday, so maybe give it a sec.

Nice words are easy to say. Especially when there's an audience.

Too bad 1 display of class doesn’t erase a catalogue of classless acts.

I ain’t clicking on that shit. It’ll just take me to toneys homepage.

I wonder why
Tony never hit his wife, I think It said in the report Tony was non violent

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back