Media Ali pays tribute to Ferg.

I find it funny how Tony gets a pass for domestic violence but Greg Hardy is hated for it despite completely turning his life around.

I wonder why
Wrong
Read the official statement and not the bullshit that TMZ put out
The wife say she had seen peculiar behaviour from Ferguson and felt his mental state was worsening
She did the correct thing which is to give the kids, herself and her husband space to figure this all out. Ferguson didn’t actually touch her
Tony bless
Ms Ferguson bless
Champ shot only

Restraining orders arent only filed for something physical

Fuck off, seriously. She specifically said he has NOT done ANYTHING physically harmful to ANYONE. TRO's are issued for all sorts of reasons. Anyone that has read the reports could see that most likely she is concerned for Tony's mental health and well being and that his erratic behavior is leading her to be preemptive with the TRO.

You irresponsibly spinning this into a situation like Hardy's says nothing about Tony but does say a shit ton about you. Grow up.

Why u say that ? He's helped so many fighters behind the scenes
I'm sorry but I cannot find sincerity in some dbag manager who tries to intentionally start shit with pro fighters and specifically Tony Ferguson then tries to play the respect card a day later.

Fuck off, seriously. She specifically said he has NOT done ANYTHING physically harmful to ANYONE. TRO's are issued for all sorts of reasons. Anyone that has read the reports could see that most likely she is concerned for Tony's mental health and well being and that his erratic behavior is leading her to be preemptive with the TRO.

You irresponsibly spinning this into a situation like Hardy's says nothing about Tony but does say a shit ton about you. Grow up.

i think you're quoting the wrong person.

How is that shilling? Maybe light nut hugging but nothing extreme
Everyone thought Conor was being a pussy yet he was sending his regard to Ferguson as he knew this was all going down via his management team
Just common decency though no different to what Ali said .. Conor was just privy to information we didn't have yet

Weird

https://bleacherreport.com/articles...s-restraining-order-alleges-domestic-violence

"alleges domestic violence"

You think a woman files a restraining order against her husband and father of her child solely over a few schizophrenic like episodes?

<{cruzshake}>

Good for you for providing a source. Last I had read as per an MMAJunkie Article (that is referenced and linked in your Bleacher Report article):
"Just three days earlier, on Feb. 16, Cristina Ferguson called police from a nearby park after leaving their home. She said that, while Tony Ferguson hadn’t been violent to her or anyone else, she was concerned for her husband’s well being."

But that was older, it's possible other events transpired after. Although it's interesting that although the headline states that she was alleging domestic violence, the article has no supporting information or statements to that effect aside from the restraining order being placed.

It's also worth noting that per the MMAJunkie article:
The court’s definition of a domestic violence restraining order is an “order that helps protect people from abuse or threats of abuse from someone they have a close relationship with.”

And I think it's worth waiting for some clearer information as to what was actually going on before we start accusing Tony of beating his wife or whatever. If it comes out that he did then that's despicable and I will no longer cheer for him if he does continue to fight, but I'd rather wait for more info than the court description of a restraining order.

I find it funny how Tony gets a pass for domestic violence but Greg Hardy is hated for it despite completely turning his life around.

I wonder why

Jesus Christ you stupid fucking dolt. Read one fucking article. She got a temporary restraining order cuz he’s having a mental health episode and wants to ensure the family is safe before anything. Never touched anyone, wife explained all this and called him the best husband/father. Read one article before posting such fucking retarded ass shit. No patience for this level of stupidity.

I wonder why

What exactly do you know as fact that we don't?
Because I haven't seen accusations of violence.
Just messed up behavior.

Ali lowkey saying Tony is done as a fighter

Jesus Christ you stupid fucking dolt. Read one fucking article. She got a temporary restraining order cuz he’s having a mental health episode and wants to ensure the family is safe before anything. Never touched anyone, wife explained all this and called him the best husband/father. Read one article before posting such fucking retarded ass shit. No patience for this level of stupidity.
This
I believe TMZ spat out a similar narrative
Ignorance and incompetence

I wonder why

Threatening, choking and physically assaulting someone versus splashing holy water on someone and believing there's a microchip in your leg. Could be something to do with why it's treated differently.

You really are a bright spark, aren't you......

Learn to read. I was responding to someone who said he hurt her and i said just because there is a restraining order doesnt mean he hurt her!!!!!

Back