Media Ali on Rumble "He's 230 right now" Is Jones taking a NAP in country red clay dirt road?

Rumble blasts Jones dropping him on his ass and somehow gets his back taken in the scramble before getting choked out.

I mean he just said what we all think about women above 2 bills wearing yoga pants and sports bras.

rumble would knock jones out in the first round.

jons movement and striking defence is crap now. all rumble would need is one strike.

yall seriously think Jones doesn't have the ability to crumble ole Rumble?

Ehh...maybe. Rumble can KO just about anybody, but he's at his most dangerous in the first round. If Jones gets by that, I would probably take a prop bet on a RNC finish if I could find it lol.

We also needs to see what Rumble looks like in a tune up fight. The power is almost certainly still there, but it's the timing I'm worried about.
Jones lost the 1st round to both Santos and Reyes... and got hit clean by both. If he gets hit clean by Rumble... it's good night Irene! :D

Jones lost the 1st round to both Santos and Reyes... and got hit clean by both. If he gets hit clean by Rumble... it's good night Irene! :D

Unlikely. Maybe Rumble wins the first and/or second then he gasses out, gets taken down and gives up his neck.
All the time off, weight gain, weight loss isn't going to make him a better fighter.
If he'd spent the last 3 years doing cardio and training how to defend a RNC he'd have more chance.

Unlikely. Maybe Rumble wins the first and/or second then he gasses out, gets taken down and gives up his neck.
All the time off, weight gain, weight loss isn't going to make him a better fighter.
If he'd spent the last 3 years doing cardio and training how to defend a RNC he'd have more chance.
16 wins by KO/TKO.
Most in the 1st.
I believe.
:D

To the ugly girl in the gym built like a bag of dry dog food.

Brutal

That’s pretty funny, but can anyone confirm if it is real? I don’t really partake in Twitter or social media.

Threatening to throw her yoga mat with her on it, while pretty funny, is not a great look for a guy with previous domestic violence allegations. Almost seems like it could be a troll account for that reason.
like others said, it was real.....probably the chick was a bitch....but Rumble going on like he was on social media about it when he has a very public job A)shows hes not very bright B)he has insecurity issues most likely stemming from obesity in childhood and C) a lack of empathy towards people in his life, as he actively seems to like big girls...how do you think they feel when he says stuff like that? most likely he has a few relatives as well that are large marge-ish....how do they feel when they see someone talking like that?

amusing incident yeah...but ultimately it says more about him than the ((probably cunty)) broad

also I believe his domestic violence issues came well after this yoga mat incident

Rumbleweight is deciding it wants 205? Why cut down from 320 though?

He is training, but doesn't have a fight announced.
I don't think they will give him a TS without fighting a couple of times

He would gas out and get choked out. Anthony "Choke me Daddy" Johnshon.

Back