Media Ali on Rumble "He's 230 right now" Is Jones taking a NAP in country red clay dirt road?

suhdude

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score

Jones' wrestling has been shitty, and he has been very hittable lately. Just cuz Rumble got wrestlefucked vs DC doesn't mean Jones can do it too.

I mean just look at this man... His face is a FUCKING ORB.
wox5iie.jpg

Reference to the clay dirt road for the uninitiated.
AJ.0.png

I don't know if his weight will fix his will to fight

There were some pics of him yesterday rolling around here.
He is EconoRumble now.

Anthony Crumble will Crumble against either Reyes or Jones, That's what he does

Ehh...maybe. Rumble can KO just about anybody, but he's at his most dangerous in the first round. If Jones gets by that, I would probably take a prop bet on a RNC finish if I could find it lol.

We also needs to see what Rumble looks like in a tune up fight. The power is almost certainly still there, but it's the timing I'm worried about.

Jones survives the early onslaught and rumble would be mentally defeated at that point.

To the ugly girl in the gym built like a bag of dry dog food.

Brutal

That’s pretty funny, but can anyone confirm if it is real? I don’t really partake in Twitter or social media.

Threatening to throw her yoga mat with her on it, while pretty funny, is not a great look for a guy with previous domestic violence allegations. Almost seems like it could be a troll account for that reason.

Ill bet that after all that, Rumble fucked her

Brutal

That’s pretty funny, but can anyone confirm if it is real? I don’t really partake in Twitter or social media.

Threatening to throw her yoga mat with her on it, while pretty funny, is not a great look for a guy with previous domestic violence allegations. Almost seems like it could be a troll account for that reason.

it’s real, it was a big deal when it first happened. I believe the ufc investigated and rumble had to apologize.

Id watch him at 205. He can have a tune up fight against corey anderson and then crush jon jones

I can barely type I’m laughing too hard

maaaaaan he priceless

Rumble vs Ngannou at HW would have been interesting....1st round double KO.

it’s real, it was a big deal when it first happened. I believe the ufc investigated and rumble had to apologize.

I seriously can’t stop laughing. He is just a big, lovable guy lol and he wrote it from the heart

it’s hilarious

and you know she musta been baaaaaad cos remember when he was takin fanboi pics with those BBW girls?

lololololol

Brutal

Yep its 100% real and it was him haha!! This was maybe in 2017 if I had to guess though, so it's not recent.

The mofo roided and fattened up to 300lbs just to return to LHW?
Scared shitless of HW.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Judoka_Noob
Back