Ali Hints Justin Gaethje May Headline UFC Philadelphia

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

fuck i hope Gaethje vs Barboza headlines

The perfect headliner. In that Okamoto interview w/ Gaethje today, he pretty much flat out said he's fighting Barboza next. What an awesome fight.

I am a fan of the just bleed god

I’d watch him fight anybody. Guy should headline every fight night.

He definitely deserves his pay up front.

Of course UFC wouldn’t budge since they’re pure evil.

Imagine if Gaethje wins by legs kicks. Omg orgasmic.

al iaquinta not barboza please

Iaquinta is not going to fight in a long time, if he ever fights again. He wants to fight someone above him, yet he has barely fought and has zero leverage against Dana. Dana is not going to strongarm the top 3 into fighting a man whom he can't control. I would be surprised if Iaquinta is above Gaethje in the rankings by the end of this year.

He is a two time Arizona HS state champion and D1 all american wrestler. You would never guess that watching him fight. Huge Gaethje fan, he reminds me of a young Diego Sanchez. If he starts incorporating some more of his wrestling to go with his striking watch TF out. If not enjoy it while it lasts, brawlers like that fade fast.

The only thing left is to call Brian CTE City and we have the best "just bleed" card in a long time.

Gotta be Barboza I reckon, Although....Iaquinta's an East Coaster and that's got FOTY written all over it.

Back