Ali Hammuda is recorded saying men can have women as slaves

You guys aren't reading all that I'm posting so I'll repeat.

All that I was doing was pointing out the irony that strict adherence to Abrahamic texts lead to the same results and attitudes, if one chooses to adopt them verbatim. That does not mean that I don't recognize that Islam is the prime mover of atrocity in the world today, that much is obvious. Christianity in the world today, for what faults one could attribute to it, does not manifest itself in the general malevolence that Islam is breeding, no fucking shit.

If you guys would quit being so triggered and try to engage in a nuanced discussion that would be great.
You add nothing to this discussion, other than shed light on the fact that Christians are able to ignore the abhorrent shit in their text.

I hope that one day Mike Sherry and Devout Pessimist are in a healthier place and they look back on this post and think, "i should not have liked that."
Excuse me? It was a joke, it made me chuckle to think that he was only disagreeing with Mohammed being a beacon of morality. Jesus , you think I'm misogynist or some shit now?

Back