Ali Hammuda is recorded saying men can have women as slaves

So Islam has a regressive attitude towards women?

OTOH...
What the Bible says about Women's Rights
Genesis 3:16
Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.
1 Corinthians 14:34-36
Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience as also saith the law. And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.
Ephesians 5:22-24
Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body. Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.
Colossians 3:18
Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as it is fit in the Lord.
1 Timothy 2:11-15
Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing.
Titus 2:4-5
Teach the young women to be ... obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed.
1 Peter 3:1
Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands.

<43>Like shooting fish in a barrel.

Is this another Sadclown username?

He is an Imam at a mosque which has already produced three known, potentially more unknown, terrorists.

The fact that people like this can just go on about their business, undisrupted, unquestioned by the officials supposedly responsible for people's safety, is frankly an embarrassment. But that is simply the way things are, because people like this have the backing of the Muslim community, and there would be a backlash from the community if he was subjected to any sort of "harrassment" by the authorities.

Muslims vote in blocs. That's why eventually here in Canada criticism of Islam will be criminalized. It's also imo why Trudeau scrapped the legislation introduced under Harper that would strip dual-citizens convicted of terrorism offenses of their Canadian citizenship.

OTOH...
Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.
Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience as also saith the law. And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.
Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body. Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.
Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing.
Teach the young women to be ... obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed.

Hmm, why don't we compare how many daughters devout Christians have murdered to honor their families vs Muslims.

Lets compare how many rape victims Christians have stoned to death vs Muslims.

Like shooting fish in a barrel.

Muslims vote in blocs. That's why eventually here in Canada criticism of Islam will be criminalized. It's also imo why Trudeau scrapped the legislation introduced under Harper that would strip dual-citizens convicted of terrorism offenses of their Canadian citizenship.

It is befitting of Trudeau to be as big of a kiss-ass towards Islam, as his father was towards another dangerous ideology in Soviet Communism.

Both of them champion "social justice" without being willing to move a finger in order to help those who are currently suffering from the injustices of Islam, or previously, the Soviets.

Islamophobia and oppression are to blame for this. Lets grant him refugee status to the USA, provide for all his needs, and I'm sure he will integrate well into western society.
I think we should give him a network of mosques. When he knows we are behind him, he will realize the error of his ways

OTOH...

Everything in the Bible can be trumped by the saying "what would Jesus do"

Conversely everything in the Koran is supported by "what would Mohammed do"

So your point is invalid

It is befitting of Trudeau to be as big of a kiss-ass towards Islam, as his father was towards another dangerous ideology in Soviet Communism.

Both of them champion "social justice" without being willing to move a finger in order to help those who are currently suffering from the injustices of Islam, or previously, the Soviets.

That is a very bad combination Communism and Islam.

Yuck...

Eww.

Was thinking about this the other day. Islam has both an extremism and idealism problem.

Idealists cringe at the violent, brutal behavior of jijadists yet insist along with jihadists that peace on earth would be established if everyone were living as a true Muslim.

I remember going to a movie probably 10 years ago and some Muslim group put out a short film during the ads where a Muslim woman kneels down for prayer in the public square between large modern buildings. Eventually others join her and finally everyone. This was supposed to encapsulate "religion of peace." The problem, of course, is the whole living in between pious prayer and then the whole following the myriad of vile contradictions which was Muhammad's life (not forgetting the best deceiver of all: "Allah" - according the abominations of the hadith and Qur'an).

The cult of Islam is a disease unlike any other. And almost all of the civilized world's leaders are cowering and placating it like its a worthy ideology offering something of value. Meanwhile the doors to immigration, other religions and secularism are closed (or closing) in Islamic majorities.

What a pathetic point we've arrived at.

I'm just pointing out the irony that adherence to the specifics of the texts of the Abrahamic religions leads to the same attitudes and results.
Women remaining silent in the church is not really the same as Islamic sex slavery. So I wouldn't say it's the same attitudes or the same results.

I say we drop this imam in an American prison and let the other prisoners use him as slave.

Women remaining silent in the church is not really the same as Islamic sex slavery. So I wouldn't say it's the same attitudes or the same results.

We must also admit that the effect of those words coming directly from Muhammad, have a greater impact on the Muslim population, than the statements from the Old Testament or the letters of Paul have had on the Christians. You cannot really attribute too many crazy statements directly to Jesus, thus people find it easier to disregard anything "inconvenient" in the Bible, as it is not directly attributed to the Son of God, as it is to the Prophet in Islam.

Hmm, why don't we compare how many daughters devout Christians have murdered to honor their families vs Muslims.

Lets compare how many rape victims Christians have stoned to death vs Muslims.

Like shooting fish in a barrel.

Everything in the Bible can be trumped by the saying "what would Jesus do"

Conversely everything in the Koran is supported by "what would Mohammed do"

So your point is invalid

You guys aren't reading all that I'm posting so I'll repeat.

All that I was doing was pointing out the irony that strict adherence to Abrahamic texts lead to the same results and attitudes, if one chooses to adopt them verbatim. That does not mean that I don't recognize that Islam is the prime mover of atrocity in the world today, that much is obvious. Christianity in the world today, for what faults one could attribute to it, does not manifest itself in the general malevolence that Islam is breeding, no fucking shit.

If you guys would quit being so triggered and try to engage in a nuanced discussion that would be great.

Last edited:
If this guy is anywhere in the West, he needs to be deported ASAP. And the mosque likely closed.

Yeah I know rip, that's fair and I didn't mean to insult. I was just commenting on the problematic issue of how humanity has decided to interpret God's word as passed down through books written by men. Apparently considering that makes me an asshole in the view of several, but I still think that it's a discussion worth having.

Also...

Yeah I know rip, that's fair and I didn't mean to insult. I was just commenting on the problematic issue of how humanity has decided to interpret God's word as passed down through books written by men. Apparently considering that makes me an asshole in the view of several, but I still think that it's a discussion worth having.

Also...
You know we're cool with each other Final Rehab. Feel free to disagree with me anytime. I don't take issue with that. We're here to debate and discuss the issues. Otherwise it would be boring.

Liberal Islam apologists who have daughters are horrible parents. I look at them with scorn.

I agree we can have women as slaves, but I disagree about Muhammed being the most perfect man.

I hope that one day Mike Sherry and Devout Pessimist are in a healthier place and they look back on this post and think, "i should not have liked that."

Back