Ali does not confirm Khabib's retirement

OP...

Im going to need a tiny bit more information to decipher what the heck you are eluding to.

He could just be disagreeing that a recently retired fighter is not eligible to be on the P4P list.

Btw, Ali needs to clean up his Twitter game.

He's laughing that others think he's ineligible for p4p list not that he isn't retired

Maybe he'll try again in English next time. I have no idea WTF he's trying to communicate with that tweet.

Maybe he wanted to write “this is what you think”.

The lw belt has not been vacated.
When heads cool down in a month or so, khabib will have a conversation with his mother and she will give him her blessing to continue to do what he does and what his father would want him to do.

Khabib is not a man of honour if true, he lied to his mother and his fans if this is true. Hopefully he retires

trying to keep the flame alive just in case

I think that was more about his argument for not being able to be on that list as a now retired fighter. That being said, Khabib will be back for one more, 30-0 is just the number.

Khabib vs. GSP in late 2021?

I thought the issue was the belt. GSP is now saying he wants to fight at a catchweight so I don’t see why it couldn’t happen. Seems like all gain & no loss for the ufc imo.

Khabib has never went back on a single thing he has ever said

"I promised so this is something I CAN. NOT. BREAK. this was my last fight"

"LAST FIGHT"

You all conspiracy theorists need to stop. Any fighter than bib youd have a case

‘This is what do you think?’

Is the answer contained inside this anagram?

Ali's a manager, so as a promoter his Mind is always going to be thinking of ways to market and promote his Fighters in the public eye. He's even went to bat for Frankie Edgar.

I see this as Ali speaking for Khabib when it comes to him being P4P #1 because as of right now, Khabib is spending valuable time with his Family celebrating the win, this isn't him denying Khabib's retirement, it's him saying that just because Khabib is retired, doesn't mean he shouldn't be on the P4P list.

Ali wouldn't publicly go against Khabib's words, certainly not at this point and time.

Back