Ali: Conor not worthy enough to fight Khabib

Ali does as he is told. He is at risk of losing every single one of those fighters he manages.

Terrorist rat.

Hard to disagree

"To be honest, Conor is going to have to go out there and fight somebody like Justin Gaethje, Tony Ferguson or Cowboy [Donald Cerrone]," Abdelaziz said. "He's not a worthy enough opponent right now. That's the feeling from all of us, as a team."
" data-reactid="26">"To be honest, Conor is going to have to go out there and fight somebody like Justin Gaethje, Tony Ferguson or Cowboy [Donald Cerrone]," Abdelaziz said. "He's not a worthy enough opponent right now. That's the feeling from all of us, as a team."

https://sports.yahoo.com/khabib-nurmagomedov-conor-mcgregor-rematch-ufc-052136663.html

This shouldn't be controversial. At all.

Khabib should whoop the drunk irishman ass again for some easy cash and warm up for Dustin fight

Hard to disagree

"To be honest, Conor is going to have to go out there and fight somebody like Justin Gaethje, Tony Ferguson or Cowboy [Donald Cerrone]," Abdelaziz said. "He's not a worthy enough opponent right now. That's the feeling from all of us, as a team."
" data-reactid="26">"To be honest, Conor is going to have to go out there and fight somebody like Justin Gaethje, Tony Ferguson or Cowboy [Donald Cerrone]," Abdelaziz said. "He's not a worthy enough opponent right now. That's the feeling from all of us, as a team."

https://sports.yahoo.com/khabib-nurmagomedov-conor-mcgregor-rematch-ufc-052136663.html

Did he stutter?

Ali is certainly depressed to have to make this statement, at this point him and Conor obviously want the easy money. But I'm sure Khabib doesn't want to face Conor again, in term of challenge it's not interesting to him ...

If Khabib wants to retire as the LW Goat he shouldn't waste his supposed last 3 fights against McTapper.

If Khabib wants to retire as the LW Goat he shouldn't waste his supposed last 3 fights against McTapper.
Conor brought disgrace to the sport with all that talk and such a poor performance.

And you think there aren't backstage negotiations for guys like Khabib? If the UFC doesn't want to pay him, he won't fight. Khabib McGregor will draw huge PPV numbers. While I am aware of the new factoring system for PPV, having a huge buy rate on this event would allow the UFC latitude on some of their stinker cards.

Plus as I mentioned, its an easy payday for Khabib. He took zero damage the first fight.
Funny these bonuses weren't enough to entice Brock if they actually exist to the amount you're implying. Turns out relying on an income source that isn't written into your contract is pretty sketchy. Even Cowboy commented a fight with mcgregor isn't the automatic pay day you'd think it would be just cause the card sells millions under this mold. If they want to offer Khabib a whole new contract then yeah we're talking now as far as getting PAID. But he honestly dosen't seem that interested at the current state.

Can we just leave Conor the fuck alone so he can enjoy his money and cocaine?

Stop posting Conor threads, let him fade away into oblivion. He is not a fighter anymore.
also robertcop: *has conor in his avatar*

Khabib hatred for Conor trumps all of this. Especially after what he said about his wife.

He will make Conor earn a rematch against a killer and have a chuckle about it,

Conor lacks the belief in himself though to even fight a guy like Cerrone at this point.

It does something to fighter when they get beaten so easily like Khabib did the first time, and Conor's limited skillset that carried him to a 1-1 series with Diaz are pretty much gone at this point.

He's shot.

Yep the guy loses to a 49-0 boxer in a boxing match and gets choked out by a guy who is considered the best grappler in the UFC. He was obviously never good.

Conor can't beat any of those guys so he's fucked.

Khabib ended his career.

There's been a log jam for title shots at LW for years now because of Conor. Fuck Conor.

Ali annoys me. I don't know his background but the vibe I get from him is the well-to-do suburban kid who always wanted to be tough but was raised in a posh environment with a lot of educational luxuries, and when he grew up he used his skills acquired via his education to make some tough friends. That way, he can walk around puffing his chest acting like one of them, but he's not one of them.

I mean he's right. Conor is 1-1 at 155 and hasn't won a fight in nearly 3 years. Conor should need to beat at least one top 5 contender before getting another title shot.

Conor truly is just a clown. Why would anyone take him serious after that pathetic performance?

It was a one-sided fight when Khabib and Conor fought and let's not forget Conor's cheating during the fight itself.

I know if Conor wants the rematch he'll get it due to his popularity with casual fans, but I can't disagree that he's nowhere near as worthy as Ferguson, Poirier or Cerrone for example.

Back