Media Ali angling for Diaz title shot.

I usually wouldn't think twice about buying a Usman ppv but not a chance if they make that fight. Don't care what the rest of the card would look like.

Would definitely rank very high on the list of most undeserving title shots ever if it gets signed off on.

I am all for Covington getting passed up for Edwards but Diaz? No that’s ridiculous. If it’s not Leon just wait for Wonderboy.

He would destroy Gsp with little effort. ....At anytime in history. He's way past Gsp who couldn't finish a fight in the Ufc for ten years and was fighting cans.... you clown
<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>
10 years???? He finished bisping in his last fight <45>Please keep saying more stupid shit you moron. It's very entertaining<45><45><45>

lol. it wasn't just Ali.

nate himself was tweeeting to Usman about standing up for himself and not fighting someone that 'he's already beat' just because the UFC want him to.

you can tell they were really angling for a big payday in usman and thought they could beat leon to get it.

nate's a fucking joke IMO, acting like he has worked out the secret to negotiation and is above the UFC, and belittles all other fighters for doing what dana says.

nate was fighting for fucking basic win/show before conor blessed him.

Usman will love this too because he wants to fight the weakest possible competition and maintain his title by smashing journeyman.

People say he’s cleaned out the division but until he fights Thompson, Leon and Colby 2, I’ll hold back from saying that. They’re all winnable fights for him and he’s very good but if he takes a Diaz fight, I’ll be very annoyed.
Usman could use GOAT because of number of title defense argument

Might as well fight one of the Paul Bros while we're at it.

I'm the biggest Nate Diaz fan ever but lol @ him even sniffing a title shit, Ali is obviously doing this to piss off Colby/the fans

100% there will be a rematch. Usman will go easy on the first fight like he did with Masvidal then KO him on the second. Then, he will cherry pick after someone weak to stat pad. Rinse, rise and repeat...

Thats cause he will never be on GSP's level, so the Usman fan boys come up with this might as well get paid BS. Its as bad a Conor fans saying he lost but who cares, he rich

More like he's following in GSP's footsteps. GSP insisted on fighting Nick Diaz who was coming off a loss to Condit for the interim belt lol.

Diaz brothers run this shit

Pretty much. It was his hardest test, a barn burner of a fight and he’s probably his biggest threat despite beating him. The two not liking each other too will make it interesting. It’s been awhile since I watched but I thought Colby was winning until the TKO (which was awesome btw)
It was a good fight, but I had it dead even going into the 5th round. Usman has only improved since then and I don't see the second fight being as competitive. His striking is getting much better and Colby wouldn't dare try to wrestle with him because he isn't nearly as strong. I see no path to victory for Colby. Burns actually came closer to defeating Usman than Colby did.

More like he's following in GSP's footsteps. GSP insisted on fighting Nick Diaz who was coming off a loss to Condit for the interim belt lol.

Diaz brothers run this shit
Well I was actually thinking about this last night, and yes you are right about Nick, please remember who the better Diaz brother is though. Also Nick was in his prime back then, can we say Nate is in his prime now?

Just sees like Usman is getting the easy brother, and the career tail end.

I’m sure Usman will be absolutely shattered that a few fellas on Sherdog don’t respect him as much anymore.

Just imagine:

Nate gets the belt (don't ask me how, he just does).
Conor loses to Poirier.
Conor gets an immediate title shot against Nate Diaz at 170lbs.
And wins to become the first triple champ.

That's pretty much what the BMF belt was. And Nate couldn't even keep that.

<36>

Keep it? He never even won it. LOL.

It’s actually pretty funny that a guy invented a belt specifically for himself and he couldn’t even win it.

Would rather they just give Nick Diaz the title shot against Usman. He deserves it and it would be much more competitive.
Nick Diaz would get manhandled and likely finished he is old and has struggled against all top their fighters he has faced.

Back