Media Ali angling for Diaz title shot.

Usman wants respect but his last 3 wins are over former 155ers, but at least they were top 5-ish WWs. Now he wants to fight a guy who has lost 3 of 4 at 170 lbs? Get real!

I know its Ali saying it but Ali would be saying it if it's not what Usman wanted.
So you’re saying the rest of the WW division couldn’t prevent three 155’ers from climbing the rankings to the top contender spot? Sounds like a shitty division that doesn’t deserve to fight for the title. Give the title shot to Nate in that case.

I think it’s hilarious that Colby seems to be getting skipped over, but there is just no way to justify Nate getting a title shot over Colby or Leon.

So you’re saying the rest of the WW division couldn’t prevent three 155’ers from climbing the rankings to the top contender spot? Sounds like a shitty division that doesn’t deserve to fight for the title. Give the title shot to Nate in that case.
Burns earned his, but Masvidal didn't earn either of his. Nate obviously hasn't earned a title shot since he beat Jim Miller.

Wonderboy, Edwards, Luque, Chiesa are all much more worthy than Nate.

Usman will love this too because he wants to fight the weakest possible competition and maintain his title by smashing journeyman.

People say he’s cleaned out the division but until he fights Thompson, Leon and Colby 2, I’ll hold back from saying that. They’re all winnable fights for him and he’s very good but if he takes a Diaz fight, I’ll be very annoyed.
I agree with almost everything you said. Why would he have to fight Colby again? He already broke his jaw and finished him? Because it was a close fight until he blasted him in the 5th round?

Being boring
Getting pieced up backstage
Being Inactive
Eyepoking Belal
Not going for the finish
Getting rocked in the 5th

brought this on yourself buddeh

<28>

<{natewhut}>

I love how Ali is trolling Colby who never accepted the loss to Usman and has been acting like an entitled brat ever since he beat past prime Woodley.

Although I’d rather see Usman vs. Colby 2, from Usman’s perspective the Nate fight is a no-brainer. More money and easy way to pad stats. Let Colby fight Leon or Khamzat.

giphy.gif

I love Nate. Please don't book this fight. Nate doesn't get a title shot at 170 ever again. If he's serious go to 155 and make a run.

If Dana wants to push the UFC away from other legitimate professional sports leagues towards the realm of the WWE clown shows of the world, this is the fight to make.

I don't understand how people can get triggered by this.

First of all, Nate if a far bigger star than Colby.
But beyond that.
This is Ali. It is his fucking job to get the most money with the easiest fight for his client, and Nate pays far better than Colby any day.

Another??? He's only had one, after a 3 win streak.
True I guess he only ever fought Benson for the belt. Should have referenced "high rank contender" instead. Seeing as he's gone 4-6 since then I'd say they're giving him high profile fights that he doesn't arguably deserve.

I get it, Nate's pretty OG and brings in the views. I've always thought the Diaz brothers had something on Dana because as terrible as they are to deal with, he always ends up buckling to their demands. Look at the BMF belt for Christ's sake. An artifact straight out of the WWE, something which Dana would scorn in public any other day of the week......

I agree with almost everything you said. Why would he have to fight Colby again? He already broke his jaw and finished him? Because it was a close fight until he blasted him in the 5th round?
Pretty much. It was his hardest test, a barn burner of a fight and he’s probably his biggest threat despite beating him. The two not liking each other too will make it interesting. It’s been awhile since I watched but I thought Colby was winning until the TKO (which was awesome btw)

as a huge diaz fan, I find this whole idea embarrassing- marty should be ashamed of himself and is quickly becoming a lamer champ than woodley imo

Burns earned his, but Masvidal didn't earn either of his. Nate obviously hasn't earned a title shot since he beat Jim Miller.

Wonderboy, Edwards, Luque, Chiesa are all much more worthy than Nate.
And if Usman beats Chiesa will you just call him another blown up lightweight?

Back