Media Ali angling for Diaz title shot.

Would rather they just give Nick Diaz the title shot against Usman. He deserves it and it would be much more competitive.

Usman will love this too because he wants to fight the weakest possible competition and maintain his title by smashing journeyman.

People say he’s cleaned out the division but until he fights Thompson, Leon and Colby 2, I’ll hold back from saying that. They’re all winnable fights for him and he’s very good but if he takes a Diaz fight, I’ll be very annoyed.

tenor.gif

If this happens, that's a big shit on Leon, and Colby, WB and any other potential title contender.

It also confirms Usman has concerns within himself and scared to fight young hungry top WW's

I rated Usman until recently, fair play he fought twice already this year but he is just building a padded title defence off of no one.

Its actually worse than the likes of Leon etc avoiding any top 5/10 fighters.

I am sure Usman probably wants to make as much money as he can whilst he is champ, but he clearly does not care about legacy.

Last edited:
Did the same with Chiesa. Lowest risk and with Nate more views. Just stupid, no competitive edge. Be a real manager and not a weasel looking to game the sport. Title defense win over Nate means nothing.

Last edited:
Usman already offered it...all they have to do is make the right calls and they are in...its a Diaz bro, so its all talk anyway, we already saw that in their twitter exchange.

Of course he would say that... easy fight and payday for his client.

Usman wants respect but his last 3 wins are over former 155ers, but at least they were top 5-ish WWs. Now he wants to fight a guy who has lost 3 of 4 at 170 lbs? Get real!

I know its Ali saying it but Ali would be saying it if it's not what Usman wanted.

Back