ali abudabiziizi no one likes u....

KORMAN

DC - Khabib - Dominator
@red
Reaction score
no one in the mma community likes u nor fucks wit u......this is a test for sherdog moderators to c if they're in his pocket lol. fuck that clown. if u actually like him....ur a fucboi.

Literally no one in the world, or int he mma community like u. Don't ever try an be likable, because it's impossible. NO ONE LIKE YOU.

I’ll let him know when we talk tomorrow.

I don’t like U tred, so there.

giphy.gif

Crazy how he has so many fighters under contract. Truly mind-bottling

he is piece of shit i just don't get it.

no one in the mma community likes u nor fucks wit u......this is a test for sherdog moderators to c if they're in his pocket lol. fuck that clown. if u actually like him....ur a fucboi.

Literally no one in the world, or int he mma community like u. Don't ever try an be likable, because it's impossible. NO ONE LIKE YOU.

You look way too damn old and nerdy to be typing like that. Your thread is shit just like your valley girl that acts hood grammar. I didnt want to waste a good shitposting gif so I just wanted to tell you that instead.

I dont pay much attention to him, not sure why anyone would.

Shaun king Is that you Homie?
Shaun-King1.jpg

dude is gonna be around for a long time.

Cejudo - current 125 and possible 135 champ (Moraes is also under Ali)
Zabit - top 5 FW now
Khabib - LW champ
Usman - WW champ
Kelvin - if he beats adesanya that's another belt

So he currently has 4 belt on lock, with a 5th one in the the works with gastelum.

Back