Ali Abdelaziz

ArtemV

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
What is he doing? I know a lot of people dislike him, but it is strange

He tweeted that he still believes RDA is the true champion and that nobody can touch him (even tho Alvarez touched his jaw and knocked him out), but he is the manager...?? of KHK in Bahrain?

Firstly) why do so much people dislike him?
and why is he writing off his top ranked fighter who is yet to challenge for a belt? lol

and how did he fake his bio? I heard someone say that he called himself a former Olympian or something like this)

Secretly, he must be really pissed at RDA.

RDA was set to make millions from the Conor fight and he got injured by training irresponsibly, then got wrecked in one round on Fight Pass. Then Frankie loses his chance for a golden payday vs Aldo.

He tweeted that he still believes RDA is the true champion and that nobody can touch him (even tho Alvarez touched his jaw and knocked him out), but he is the manager...?? of KHK in Bahrain?

and why is he writing off his top ranked fighter who is yet to challenge for a belt? lol

and how did he fake his bio? I heard someone say that he called himself a former Olympian or something like this)
So you started a thread instead of simply googling? Post whore

Went from having 2 red panty nights from Frankie & RDA vs. McGregor and now he's got 0, he's just a sleazebag.

73646.jpg

sounds muslim. better put him on a watch list just to be sure.

I didn't even know what forum I was in.

Thought this was an ISIS thread.

Back