Ali Abdelaziz trying to set himself for a win/win payday and confirming Khabib is ducking Conor

All that matters is how Ali reacted to it.

if it comes to this what matters ;
we already know that Khabib beat the shit out of Conor.
and you dont even need to think about it just watch the fight again

if it comes to this what matters ;
we already know that Khabib beat the shit out of Conor.
and you dont even need to think about it just watch the fight again
So what?
Are you claiming there shouldnt be any rematches ever?

Why is your boy is doing everything he can to avoid the easiest, most profitable fight he could take, while having the opportunity to beat up the man he hates so much once again?

Last edited:
Ali the swine.

I really hope Tony pulls off the W and shuts this fucking guy and Khabibs team up.

Ali is shook

Geathje will be flatlined and Khabib will have no excuse

It is not possible for a champion to duck a contender who hasn't actually earned the title rematch.

IWBs68M.jpg

xJejxKT.jpg

BZIIt13.jpg

TREMBLING....

First he said Conor had to fight Justin if he wanted the Khabib rematch(https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc...in-gathje-before-khabib-nurmagomedov-rematch/)

Now that Conor is about to take the fight, the man is SHOOK and DESPERATE and has to revert back to bullshit, ridiculous statements, just at the thought of Conor winning and them not having any excuses left.

Absolutely embarrassing

Khabib ducking Conor rematch in every way possible confirmed

a) "Gotta pay us 100 million" - Gets offered 100 million by saudis ...... errrrmmm "its not about the money, man of principle and honor"
b) "Gotta fight Justin first" - Conor accepts the fight..... eerrrrmmm "nah... he is already the number one contender"

<{Heymansnicker}>

Then he follows up with this:

Which is ridiculous because:

1 - Trying to stop people talking about Conor by talking about Conor.... lol
2 - He is the one disrespecting tony, since in his last tweet he reverted back to "conor needs to win 10 fights", so HE is already looking past tony

{<diva}<JagsKiddingMe>

It's extremely dangerous for your health doing the below 24/7 TS.
conornuthugging.gif

But we all know Conrad doesn't deserve the rematch and Justin would murder him.

conor would ko justin in under 2 rounds....justin's 2 losses in the ufc, are by guys conor destroyed.

Ali basically confirmed that they are interested to fight McGregor they are just trying to get a bigger piece of the pie out of it. Bigger peace than Cowboy did.

conor would ko justin in under 2 rounds....justin's 2 losses in the ufc, are by guys conor destroyed.
It wasn't even a contest. Conor wasn't beaten by Khabib, he was raped. He begged him to stop like a bitch by tapping out.

Justin wants to fight Conor and get his red panty night he is smart. Who is Khabib The guy doesn't even fight he is only relevant because he has the belt from beating a drunk brain trauma'd Conor

I bow down to OP's TMZ-level analysis.

Anything against Conor "2.0" earning his title-shot the good'ol fashioned way?

I think Khabib does not see Conor as a worthy contender. He took it to Conor and finished him. I don’t want to see the re-match, we don’t even know if Conor can hang with the best at LW. He has only won one fight in that division.

He literally asked people to stop talking about it on his second tweet. Did you read the whole thread?

Ali is not a mastermind puppet master. He is an impulsive dumb fuck. Thats all there is to it. Before you claim he is doing this on purpose.

Brother I don't give a rats ass what Ali or Conor as to say about anything my interests only peaks when they confirm fights, tweets & talk is just that tweets & talk.

I think Khabib does not see Conor as a worthy contender. He took it to Conor and finished him. I don’t want to see the re-match, we don’t even know if Conor can hang with the best at LW. He has only won one fight in that division.

Much agreed! I don't see Conor doing anything amazing or different that could make things different in a rematch. If Conor could actually hang with the competitive class of lw's he wouldn't be coming back to fight Cerrone at WW when you have proper available fighters at your weight class.

To further add to this...I, for one, would like to really see a "hungry Conor" but I think those days are behind him. The way he'd show hunger would be climbing the ranks like most. Even then, I don't think he'd beat Khabib, not most of the time at least.

Justin wants to fight Conor and get his red panty night he is smart. Who is Khabib The guy doesn't even fight he is only relevant because he has the belt from beating a drunk brain trauma'd Conor
Who's Khabib? He very well be the man who is your real father.

I don't know who is more annoying

Khabibs dad or conor or ali or sherdog users who make these shitty threads

Back