Ali Abdelaziz trying to set himself for a win/win payday and confirming Khabib is ducking Conor

I think I care about conehead even less than I do about Conor. First(?) and last post in an Abdelasleaze thread.

It doesnt require a source.
(...)
Im here bringing facts, quotes and reporting news.
You just owned yourself hard in one post.
Congrats.

You just owned yourself hard in one post.
Congrats.
"Im here bringing facts, quotes and reporting news."

And I posted a quote.

You cant read apparently and want to talk about owened....

LOL

Last edited:
I agree

Ali should stop

I dont know what makes you think that.

In fact thats exactly what you do. Coming back here and quoting posts of mine that werent even addressed at you. Nobody even quoted you in this thread.
You came back here on your own, clearly bothered by my thread.

You NEVER see me on threads shitting on conor on the other hand, which proves not only your first, but your second point wrong.

Who is invested here?

#destroyedagainandagain
lol, that hashtag is just a microcosm of what you are like..

You regard gaining the upper hand in a argument on a karate forum, as some sort of achievement.. it's pathetic to say the least.

I've saw you post in a few Conor hating threads, so that in itself is false.. but you spend most of your time on here whining and creating intricate threads about Khabib and Ali, so I can see why you don't have the time..

Unlike you, my emotions are completely detached to what I post on this forum. The majority of the time I'm polite, yet when people refute anything you say, you resort to juvenile shit like cum guzzlers or ball waxing, claiming they can't read or they're retarded, capital letters for buzzwords like SHOOK.. posting like your employed to TMZ.

:D

Yes... i brought a quote.

You cant read apparently and want to talk about owened....

LOL
I asked for a source of Conor signing a fight with Gaethe you numbskull. You said it doesn't require a source. Then you said you bring FACTS and NEWS.

Here's some NEWS for you: if you don't provide a SOURCE for your "NEWS" then it's not NEWS but silly gossip.

I don't fucking care what Ali has to say, he says dumb shit all the time. But here you are making a whole thread based on said dumb shit, adding some more of your own dumb shit in the process. You know what you get as end result?
A DUMB SHIT THREAD

lol, that hashtag is just a microcosm of what you are like..

You regard gaining the upper hand in a argument on a karate forum, as some sort of achievement.. it's pathetic to say the least.

I've saw you post in a few Conor hating threads, so that in itself is false.. but you spend most of your time on here whining and creating intricate threads about Khabib and Ali, so I can see why you don't have the time..

Unlike you, my emotions are completely detached to what I post on this forum. The majority of the time I'm polite, yet when people refute anything you say, you resort to juvenile shit like cum guzzlers or ball waxing, claiming they can't read or they're retarded, capital letters for buzzwords like SHOOK.. posting like your employed to TMZ.

:D
Dont get it twisted. I regard refuting what people who attack me say and proving them wrong. I have plenty of other arguments here where i dont do what you claim.

"you spend most of you time" lulz..... conjecture and not an argument. Just another fallacy.

You think being polite disguise your emotions? Or emojis? You are only trying to fool yourself

I asked for a source of Conor signing a fight with Gaethe you numbskull. You said it doesn't require a source. Then you said you bring FACTS and NEWS.

Here's some NEWS for you: if you don't provide a SOURCE for your "NEWS" then it's not NEWS but silly gossip.

I don't fucking care what Ali has to say, he says dumb shit all the time. But here you are making a whole thread based on said dumb shit, adding some more of your own dumb shit in the process. You know what you get as end result?
A DUMB SHIT THREAD

No... i said i brought facts, quotes and news. And thats what i did.

But lets just pretend i didnt, after i debunked your absolute shit argument right?

You have nothing. Just insults by an angry little dude who's clearly gotten to.

QL782ZF.jpg

Last edited:
No... i said i brought facts, quotes and news. And thats what i did.

But lets just pretend i didnt, after i debunked your absolute shit argument right?

You have no argument. Just insults by an angry little dude who's clearly gotten to.

QL782ZF.jpg
If you're driving on the freeway and everyone is going in the wrong direction... ;)

Dont get it twisted. I regard refuting what people who attack me say and proving them wrong. I have plenty of other arguments here where i dont do what you claim.

"you spend most of you time" lulz..... conjecture and not an argument. Just another fallacy.

You think being polite disguise your emotions? Or emojis? You are only trying to fool yourself
Being polite when arguing with someone is fooling myself ?.. ok.

It's significantly better than the alternative.. can't help but cringe at the thought of calling someone a cum guzzler or a ball waxer.

You do spend a significant amount of your time, whining about Khabib.. that's not conjecture, it's fact, which you readily admit. You enjoy, trolling people and in your eyes exposing 'Khabib and his bathtub gang'.

First he said Conor had to fight Justin if he wanted the Khabib rematch(https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc...in-gathje-before-khabib-nurmagomedov-rematch/)

Now that Conor is about to take the fight

As far as I know that's ^^^ still just talk? Conor as yet to tweet any interest in fighting anybody since Cerrone, then again I don't twitter or follow him but I'm sure I would've heard word of Conor calling or dogging someone for a potential fight. Seems like he's in wait and watch mode to what happens with Khabib/Ferguson to make moves with Dana.

From my fight fan perch I see Conor and Dana waiting on the outcome hopping which of the lesser of two evils to face depending on the outcome. When Gaethje or Poirier are truly the better options for him buys him time and builds his confidence in the meantime as to who he may face.

Being polite when arguing with someone is fooling myself ?.. ok.

It's significantly better than the alternative.. can't help but cringe at the thought of calling someone a cum guzzler or a ball waxer.

You do spend a significant amount of your time, whining about Khabib.. that's not conjecture, it's fact, which you readily admit. You enjoy, trolling people and in your eyes exposing 'Khabib and his bathtub gang'.
Your lack of comprehension is truly appalling. The conjecture lies in saying im too busy doing what you claim being the reason i dont post on conor trashing threads.
No dude.... Its because i truly dont care. You guys can trash conor all day.

Not to mention your genius mind contradicted yourself in the same sentence. "ive seen you post on these threads, but you dont post on these threads because you dont have time"
<{Heymansnicker}>

The only reason i may post on such threads is to trash obsessed khabib lovers. Not to defend conor. But if i have to defend conor in the process i will.
But like i said, you have immense amounts of inability to comprehend things... so its not surprising you cant see how these things happen.

I do use funny words..... because they are funny. Trying to act like you are above comedy or that you have better points because you are "a serious guy" is a joke. Dont try to hide behind this false pretense. The arguments and points are valid for their own merit, no matter how i express them.

As a matter of fact, i think it only shows brilliance if you can drive a point across while using comedy at the same time. So in my opinion being serious it is not significantly better. But as a matter of fact, my way of trolling is superior way.

Your views on this are exactly why you are a khabib cum guzzler and not a conor lover. But again.... you wouldnt understand.

Last edited:
As far as I know that's ^^^ still just talk? Conor as yet to tweet any interest in fighting anybody since Cerrone, then again I don't twitter or follow him but I'm sure I would've heard word of Conor calling or dogging someone for a potential fight. Seems like he's in wait and watch mode to what happens with Khabib/Ferguson to make moves with Dana.

From my fight fan perch I see Conor and Dana waiting on the outcome hopping which of the lesser of two evils to face depending on the outcome. When Gaethje or Poirier are truly the better options for him buys him time and builds his confidence in the meantime as to who he may face.
Thats fine... but i will repeat what i have already said to other guy in this thread who made the same point as you:

"It doesnt require a source.
Ali is already reacting to it with or without a source. That is the point.
He exposed himself no matter what is real or rumour. He jumped the gun."

Your lack of comprehension is truly appalling. The conjecture lies in saying im too busy doing what you claim being the reason i dont post on conor trashing threads.
No dude.... Its because i trule dont care. You guys can trash conor all day.

Not to mention your genius mind contradicted yourself in the same sentence. "ive seen you post on these thread, but you dont post on these threads because you dont have time"
<{Heymansnicker}>

The only reason i may post on such threads is to trash obsessed khabib lovers. Not to defend conor. But if i have to defend conor in the process i will.
But like i said, you have immense amounts of inability to comprehend things... so its not surprising you cant see how these things happen.

I do use funny words..... because they are funny. Trying to act like you are above comedy or that you have better points because you are "a serious guy" is a joke. Dont try to hide behind this false pretense. The arguments and points are valid for their own merit, no matter how i express them.

As a matter of fact, i think it only shows brilliance if you can drive a point across while using comedy at the same time. So in my opinion being serious it is not significantly better. But as a matter of fact superior.

Your views on this are exactly why you are a khabib cum guzzler and not a conor lover. But again.... you wouldnt understand.
Do you not see the hypocrisy.. you lambast Khabib fans for being obsessed, but you actually go out of your way and put in the time and effort to troll said fans and defend Conor, which you just admitted you don't even care about.. who's the obsessed one here.

And no, cum guzzlers and ball waxing is certainly not funny, as is the retarded shit which is said about McGregor, McTapper etc.. it's bottom of the barrel nonsense, at least in my eyes..
I'm Irish, so maybe I have a different concept of humour compared to Americans.

Last edited:
Thats fine... but i will repeat what i have already said to other guy in this thread who made the same point as you:

"It doesnt require a source.
Ali is already reacting to it with or without a source. That is the point.
He exposed himself no matter what is real or rumour. He jumped the gun."

Ali is a fighters manager it's his job to keep his fighters name out there and attached to even bigger fighters name ala McGregor even if they don't fight. His hope to get a rise or tweet out of Conor then aim accomplished even to get threads & forums talking about as the same effect.

Now that Conor is about to take the fight

so , you think Conor will take this fight ,
I mean you didnt heard it anywhere and nothing from Conors side and you wrote all this shit because you think that way ????

Do you not see the hypocrisy.. you lambast Khabib fans for being obsessed, but you actually go out of your way and put in time and effort to troll said fans and defend Conor, which you just admitted.. who's the obsessed one here.

And no, cum guzzlers and ball waxing is entirely not funny, as is the retarded shit which is said about McGregor, McTapper etc.. it's bottom of the barrel nonsense, at least in my eyes..
I'm Irish, so maybe I have a different concept of humour compared to Americans.
Not only it is funny, since i started using those terms i've seen other users repeating them around the forum. They are a huge success mate.

Im a trend setter.

Sherdog digital influencer

[smull1]

Ali is a fighters manager it's his job to keep his fighters name out there and attached to even bigger fighters name ala McGregor even if they don't fight. His hope to get a rise or tweet out of Conor then aim accomplished even to get threads & forums talking about as the same effect.
He literally asked people to stop talking about it on his second tweet. Did you read the whole thread?

Ali is not a mastermind puppet master. He is an impulsive dumb fuck. Thats all there is to it. Before you claim he is doing this on purpose.

so , you think Conor will take this fight ,
I mean you didnt heard it anywhere and nothing from Conors side and you wrote all this shit because you think that way ????
It doesnt matter what i think or even if he does actually end up taking the fight.

All that matters is how Ali reacted to it.

IWBs68M.jpg

xJejxKT.jpg

BZIIt13.jpg

TREMBLING....

First he said Conor had to fight Justin if he wanted the Khabib rematch(https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc...in-gathje-before-khabib-nurmagomedov-rematch/)

Now that Conor is about to take the fight, the man is SHOOK and DESPERATE and has to revert back to bullshit, ridiculous statements, just at the thought of Conor winning and them not having any excuses left.

Absolutely embarrassing

Khabib ducking Conor rematch in every way possible confirmed

a) "Gotta pay us 100 million" - Gets offered 100 million by saudis ...... errrrmmm "its not about the money, man of principle and honor"
b) "Gotta fight Justin first" - Conor accepts the fight..... eerrrrmmm "nah... he is already the number one contender"

<{Heymansnicker}>

Then he follows up with this:

Which is ridiculous because:

1 - Trying to stop people talking about Conor by talking about Conor.... lol
2 - He is the one disrespecting tony, since in his last tweet he reverted back to "conor needs to win 10 fights", so HE is already looking past tony

{<diva}<JagsKiddingMe>

you guys should get over it
your guy got beaten badly, dominated, HE LOST, worse, HE SUBMITTED TO HIS OPPONENT,
goes back down the ladder, next
no need for rematch unless he does something to deserve it instead of making buffoon excuses

No confirmation or even a hint from Conor’s side that he’s taking the Gaethje fight and Khabib is fighting a beast in Tony Ferguson while Conor cherry picked Cowboy, what a shit thread.

Back