Ali Abdelaziz Talks Latest With Khabib Nurmagomedov, Making Of Holloway-Edgar, Garbrandt's Future

voodoo chile1

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Unfrickin believable! Ali Abdelaziz is now all of a sudden humble and speaking like a real businessman. Perhaps he's turned over a new leaf? he definitely seems to be changing his tune right before our eyes. i'm impressed.

Sorry no cliffs, first 3 mins tells the tale. great interview overall though.

first 3 mins tells the tale
giphy.gif

you need to prioritize your time better man, you prolly spent more than 3 mins posting those gifs.

Unfrickin believable! Ali Abdelaziz is now all of a sudden humble and speaking like a real businessman. Perhaps he's turned over a new leaf? he definitely seems to be changing his tune right before our eyes. i'm impressed.

Masha'Allah, starting the episode with a shoutout to Lebanon.

Hope to meet Ali someday during some middle eastern tour, I'll offer him a Halal beer and we'll talk some shit about Conor. <45>

He didn't want any smoke with Luke Thomas.

How about fuck that dude.

He wants Garbrandt's losses to be no contests which is absurd

Cliffs:

At the end of the day x99
Listen x89
You understand x59

I have no love for Ali, but this guy is even more pathetic than him.
What an obsessed borderline POS.
Hes doing good work exposing all the shady shit he does, Im not sure whats pathetic about that.

Hes doing good work exposing all the shady shit he does, Im not sure whats pathetic about that.

I followed this bs like two years ago and lost 2 hours of my life. It's clickbait conspiracy theory, with no proves at all.
Still waiting his book btw.

He is obviously doing something right with all the fighters he has that are top notch guys. Who really knows what he did or didn't do in the past. I find it highly unlikely that that he did all the stuff claimed and still gets to travel everywhere and have liscences for all the places he has for mma. Who knows but it just seems pretty far out that he did that stuff and still gets to roam free and no one is trying to kill him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back