Media Ali Abdelaziz talking about Khabib "retirement"

Habib The Eagle

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

-Did not know Khabib was about to retire after the fight.
- He respects Khabib decision. Let him enjoy life.
- Ali knows that Khabib and Dana are having some conversations.
-Think Khabib is playing with us when he post about the USADA test.
-Khabib is a competitor, three days later he was in the gym training
-He knows Khabib and Dana, those two have something "planned".
- Think the only fight that will make Khabib come back is GSP at 155.

@Beherit i truly believe, that Khabib will come back.

Last edited:
GSP and Khabib, who is ducking who?

I know both wanted that fight, why isn't it happening

A fight with GSP would be so badass. Hope it happens Only fight that makes sense to come back for. Two of my all-time favs tho so I don't know who to root for lol.

GSP and Khabib, who is ducking who?

I know both wanted that fight, why isn't it happening
GSP kinda tricked UFC when he returned to face Bisping. They added a clause to the contract for him to fight Whittaker if he won against bisping but he never did.

Dana was pretty pissed off

GSP kinda tricked UFC when he returned to face Bisping. They added a clause to the contract for him to fight Whittaker if he won against bisping but he never did.

I think Dana is letting his personal vendetta to get in the way of biggest fight in combat sports history

that's what's happening

Dana is begging khabib to fight Conor after January and khabib wants gsp

So dana either gives in for a very big fight, or he loses it

At least conor will be his next champion again

lol they still going on about GSP at 155? he can't make that weight, if Khabib wants that fight he should go up to 170 or 175.

GSP at 155 wouldn't even be fair at this point. Not much desire to see that.

GSP at 155 wouldn't even be fair at this point. Not much desire to see that.
GSP would still be as good as any LW in the division at 155 though. RDA is not exactly a spring chicken and he looked great vs Felder after coming down. GSP will enjoy a significant size advantage vs khabib

GSP would still be as good as any LW in the division at 155 though. RDA is not exactly a spring chicken and he looked great vs Felder after coming down. GSP will enjoy a significant size advantage vs khabib
You're completely ignoring the detrimental effect that cutting so much weight at GSP's age would have on his performance. He was never a small WW, and even if he could make 155, should he be making that cut for the first time at age 41?

Since Khabib doesn't have the belt anyway, why not make it at 170 or 165 or something? Why force GSP to damage himself to take this fight?

GSP LW Champ 2021-2023. Beats Khabib, Conor, Chandler, and another couple LW studs. Fucks up any and all challengers at that weight and retires as the only real GOAT. Not arguable...

-Did not know Khabib was about to retire after the fight.
- He respects Khabib decision. Let him enjoy life.
- Ali knows that Khabib and Dana are having some conversations.
-Think Khabib is playing with us when he post about the USADA test.
-Khabib is a competitor, three days later he was in the gym training
-He knows Khabib and Dana, those two have something "planned".
- Think the only fight that will make Khabib come back is GSP at 155.

@Beherit i truly believe, that Khabib will come back.

His manager and the ufc are trying to pressure him to come back. Lol

A fight with GSP would be so badass. Hope it happens Only fight that makes sense to come back for. Two of my all-time favs tho so I don't know who to root for lol.
Fingers crossed for double KO, everyone happy

You're completely ignoring the detrimental effect that cutting so much weight at GSP's age would have on his performance. He was never a small WW, and even if he could make 155, should he be making that cut for the first time at age 41?

Since Khabib doesn't have the belt anyway, why not make it at 170 or 165 or something? Why force GSP to damage himself to take this fight?

Losing muscle mass correctly won't damage GSP at all. Faster sleek GSP would be good for him and anyone middle aged

Dana will drop the ball and blame the fighters .. Izzzzz normal

Ali doesn't know khabib as much as he thinks he does

Don't let the elderly cut weight. Especially if you are walking around at 180-190 lbs.

Losing muscle mass correctly won't damage GSP at all. Faster sleek GSP would be good for him and anyone middle aged
I think it's not so simple as you pretend. And having less strength against Khabib is a terrible mistake.

Even if he can lose some mass, cutting to a weight 15 pounds less than what he's used to is not good at his age, and he would not be at his best.

Back