News Ali Abdelaziz Says Werdum is the Heavyweight GOAT

You could knockout the best of all time when they were each 40 and then have a record of 8-20. Try to focus on context, if your brain is capable. Werdum is highly overrated.

He didn't knock any of them out so try focusing on a relevant point if your brain is capable. What a mess of a post from you.

What part of "Ali is is manager" did you not understand? It's no surprise that Ali would say this.

Werdum is a weird one because people like to act like he was old vs. Stipe eventhough he beat Cain the fight before.

PFL CEO called him the Tom Brady of MMA.

Whats there to laugh about? He may not be number 1 but he is up there. He has arguably the biggest win in mma in Fedor, plus he beat Cain when people were saying Cain is HW GOAT. Those 2 wins alone put him in top 5 HWs ever. I personally consider him number 2 behind Fedor.

He has those big wins. But also those losses.
And no impressively long win streak, he never really built up no momentum like that. Imo just his amateur striking in early pride is enough to disqualify him lol jk

Id say it goes like this:

1. Fedor
2. Big Nog
3. Stipe
4. Werdum
5. Barnett
6. JDS
7. Cain
8. DC
9. Mirko
10. Randy

Randy over Overeem?

not even Randys mom has him in the Top 15.

The boast is kind of dumb here because aside from triangling Fedor, his best wins were Mark Hunt and a compromised Cain whose endurance (which he relies on heavily) was hampered going into the fight.

Too bad his hype train got smashed to bits by one punch from Stipe and he was never the same after that.

What's funny?

He beat Fedor, Big Nog, and Cain.

Plus, Ali is his manager so no surprise he'd say that.

I agree. At this point if we're comparing best wins and losses he's damn well close. Fedor has tainted his claim a bit with all the losses lately.

I agree. At this point if we're comparing best wins and losses he's damn well close. Fedor has tainted his claim a bit with all the losses lately.

Tainted whose claim?

The boast is kind of dumb here because aside from triangling Fedor, his best wins were Mark Hunt .

Overeem,
Big Nog
Bigfoot

were all better wins than Hunt.

Not the best resume, but the guy who has the biggest chance of beating every top HW

He submitted:
Fedor
Cain
Nog
Reem

Except Nog, who has been subbed my Mir, the other three were never finished by submission

Plus some quality victories:

Gonzaga
Vera
Alexandr Emelianenko
Roy
Browne
Hunt

To me he's the greatest submission HW of all time. Submitted Cain, Fedor and Big Nog. Overall greatest? Don't think so, with Stipe and Fedor above him.

How convenient. You should have just went with the "Sea Level Cain" excuse instead.

Just look how long Fedor was fighting in sambo and mma before fighting werdum.

Cain was never the same after multiple injuries. He didn't fight enough.

Nog... I mean come on lol.

He is one of the best HW mma fighter of all Time ( ranked 3rd or 4th ) and one of the best BJJ fighter of all Time ! A true legend !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back