Media Ali Abdelaziz has a special message to sherdog!

lol

He's a very good manager in terms of getting his fighters better deals, but the guy is ALWAYS involved in some shady shit.

He really shouldn't be thumbing his nose at anyone.
I tried not to let all that shady talk form my opinion of him,but...seeing him and the stuff he says seems to validate the negative opinions of him.

Shouldn't people be happy that he has turned his terrorist ways around and made a success of himself in the US and gets his fighters the best possible deal which in turn can only piss of Dana White? It's not like the US needs hardcore evidence to throw someone in gitmo, they do it all the time.

I did and they were right... lying shit you are... sorry for curse but you don't deserve other words...

I am not saying that he isn't. I haven't fact checked. But I just know that most people swallowed the narrative like they swallow everything Quitter McGinger says.

So have you fact checked ? Are you sure about the sources?

I haven't. I can't comment.

If he is a former islamic terrorist then he is sub-human trash.

And you should work on your reading comprehension before insulting people, you inbred fuck.

I am not saying that he isn't. I haven't fact checked. But I just know that most people swallowed the narrative like they swallow everything Quitter McGinger says.

And you should work on your reading comprehension before insulting people, you inbred fuck.

There’s been a lot of negative press about the guy long before “Quitter McGinger” mentioned his name.

He's a shyster. The UFC are shysters. If I were negotiating my salary with a bunch of shysters I'd want a bigger shyster on my side. I respect what Ali is doing to help the fighters get paid. Serves Dana right to have to deal with this guy.

However, if we could get either a fighter's union or some fair revenue-sharing agreement I think the majority of fighter's who are represented by Ali would no longer employ his services.
Aren't most of the big managers in fighting kinda dirtbags. Malki Kawa comes to mind.

No one knew who he was until conor said his name.
What? Ppl talked about him here and how sketchy he was all the time. Let me fix it for you

I had no idea who he was until Conor mentioned him, everyone else on sherdog did

Why the need to add “ass” when in fact you mean “grown man”?

This is some weird American shit
It started with rap music. I assure you, not all of us Americans use that lame statement.

Well you sounded like you checked it and say other people are just offending poor Ali... I simply assumed you are a liar... and on next post you wrote I didn't check anything... dude there are multiple sources... don't like sharedog sources... goodle it...hell if you speak french you will find more information about him... cheers.

lol

He's a very good manager in terms of getting his fighters better deals, but the guy is ALWAYS involved in some shady shit.

He really shouldn't be thumbing his nose at anyone.
Heard malki sent out a diss tweet. Its war!

To all you fighters out there who dont wanna be part of a group where the manager is all up in the cage, all up in the weigh ins waving a flag, come to first round!

Well you sounded like you checked it and say other people are just offending poor Ali... I simply assumed you are a liar... and on next post you wrote I didn't check anything... dude there are multiple sources... don't like sharedog sources... goodle it...hell if you speak french you will find more information about him... cheers.

I have absolutely no sympathy for him so I was not defending him. In fact, I am allergic to his ninja turtle face and his rat eyes and everything about him screams piece of shit.

Yet, you won't deny that there has been a massive sheep effect in this shithole of a subforum where everybody started talking shit about him since Ginger called him out.

Maybe I'll google him, maybe not. I have reached my maximum talking about this person today, he doesn't even interest me.

Why do some of you guys keep parroting this BS?

Ali is one of the top MMA managers there is, and he has the following fighters under his management:

Frankie Edgar, Cody Garbrandt, Justin Gaethje, Kelvin Gastelum, Anthony Rumble Johnson, Jake Shields, Marlon Moraes, Evan Dunham, Latifi, Kamaru Usman, Derek Brunson, Fabricio Werdum, Renzo Gracie, etc.
So what ? He was part of a terrorist cell, that’s a fact. You can look it up.

No one knew who he was until conor said his name.

Maybe simpletons, but, Ali’s been involved with enough MMA fighters that if you’ve been here for over a year, you know who he is.

I have absolutely no sympathy for him so I was not defending him. In fact, I am allergic to his ninja turtle face and his rat eyes and everything about him screams piece of shit.

Yet, you won't deny that there has been a massive sheep effect in this shithole of a subforum where everybody started talking shit about him since Ginger called him out.

Maybe I'll google him, maybe not. I have reached my maximum talking about this person today, he doesn't even interest me.

I don't want to assune so I'll ask, do you by chance have a strong problem against your Ginger brothers?

Or do you admire these ginger men?

So it does check the guy was a former terrorist , using multiple passports to weave around the USA
And made a deal with USA since he got caught

Why in the world would people like Frankie work with him as well as God fearing Khabib?

Back