Ali abdelaziz champs

Kono dio da!

Giorno's Father
@red
Reaction score
Don't defend or fight often. Look at khabib, look cejudo and usman. It took us nine damn months to get that Usman fight and cejudo is already playing the "I need more money" games besides being an Ali and we know he's getting majorly paid because of that. Dana is known to bully fighters into fighting fights they really shouldn't accept or don't want to accept. This is a fact. Why do you think he's caving to cejudo's ridiculous demands? Noone asked for the aldo fight, it's dumb, forced, disrespectful, bad for the sport, cringey and Dana doesn't even like cejudo. Why hasn't he tried to twist his arm yet like he's done to other Champs in the past why hasn't he given him the germaine de randamie treatment yet? Is it because of Ali? What do you guys think?

It all comes down to money and who is giving who backhanders.

Managers work is to get money fights for his fighters while causing as less damage as possible. Say what you want, but Ali is the GOAT manager. He is doing his job. It is probably UFC not good enough to do theirs.

I want to see the Aldo fight.

Also, there are rumors that Ali gets his fighters to take championship fights for less money than others, so he helps out the UFC if they help him out. Presumably, if that is true, then he probably does more of those kind of tactics without informing his fighters about it.

How frequently does Stipe fights? Jones even though currently active hasn't been really active whatever the reasons may be. Adesanya is the active champ and he is new and volk just became champ. It has nothing to do with Ali. This is the new era where everybody fights less, 2 times a year is standard, get used to it.

Also, there are rumors that Ali gets his fighters to take championship fights for less money than others, so he helps out the UFC if they help him out. Presumably, if that is true, then he probably does more of those kind of tactics without informing his fighters about it.
Source of rumours? First I heard. Wouldn't surprise me.

Managers work is to get money fights for his fighters while causing as less damage as possible. Say what you want, but Ali is the GOAT manager. He is doing his job. It is probably UFC not good enough to do theirs.
Absolutely

How frequently does Stipe fights? Jones even though currently active hasn't been really active whatever the reasons may be. Adesanya is the active champ and he is new and volk just became champ. It has nothing to do with Ali. This is the new era where everybody fights less, 2 times a year is standard, get used to it.
Stipe fights twice a year normally, because hw sucks. And he was never difficult to get into the octagon

Why though? Aldo is not even a bantamweight. He lost his only fight there. He's out of his prime. Sterling actually earned his title shot. Aldo isn't around for much longer, he said it himself. Cejudo probably does him in. And if he beats cejudo? Indra-rematch and Yan and sterling will be told to fuck themselves. It's a farce. Imo.

Stipe fights twice a year normally, because hw sucks. And he was never difficult to get into the octagon
Also it's not even the frequency it's more of an observation. When one becomes champ, all of a sudden there's an injury to tend to and fighter x is out for 6-12 months. Credit to usman because usman fought the next in line. Cejudo is trying to fuck everyone out of the match that needs to happen. Khabib is in on it too to a lesser extent. Jumping out of the octagon, you have to think that he knew the consequences beforehand. He admitted that it wasn't because Danis insulted his religion or anything, he was just hyped up. Then he refused to cooperate with nsac, which I don't fault him for but then he fought in September, took no damage at all and could be easily have gone for a quick turnaround in December if he so wanted. Or even January... Not April come on. That's 1 defence in the calendar and he's uninjured at least usman was hurt. And you're right most Champs defend twice a year. Name one Ali champ who did the same last year in the ufc.

Source of rumours? First I heard. Wouldn't surprise me.

A tweet from Audie Attar, I think it was. Obviously that's Ali's competitor, so no reason to take it as the truth solely because of him. But if it is true, I wouldn't be surprised if Attar would get to know about it as they go around in the same kind of pro-circles. I think there were more sources, but not sure who.

Why though? Aldo is not even a bantamweight. He lost his only fight there. He's out of his prime. Sterling actually earned his title shot. Aldo isn't around for much longer, he said it himself. Cejudo probably does him in. And if he beats cejudo? Indra-rematch and Yan and sterling will be told to fuck themselves. It's a farce. Imo.

Because Aldo poses some interesting challenges to Cejudo. He has great take down defense and serious striking skills with a lot of experience. Maybe he is too old, but he'll also be significantly bigger than Cejudo. I'd like if they make use of the opportunity while they still have the chance.

I also like that Cejudo actually gives a "fuck you" to the judges. And it's the best option for both Cejudo and Aldo. Aldo will get the opportunity to become another multi-weight class divisional champ, and Cejudo gets to put another big - legendary even- name to his resume and a former champ. Easier to promote for the UFC too and best for the sport, most likely.

A tweet from Audie Attar, I think it was. Obviously that's Ali's competitor, so no reason to take it as the truth solely because of him. But if it is true, I wouldn't be surprised if Attar would get to know about it as they go around in the same kind of pro-circles. I think there were more sources, but not sure who.

Because Aldo poses some interesting challenges to Cejudo. He has great take down defense and serious striking skills with a lot of experience. Maybe he is too old, but he'll also be significantly bigger than Cejudo. I'd like if they make use of the opportunity while they still have the chance.

I also like that Cejudo actually gives a "fuck you" to the judges. And it's the best option for both Cejudo and Aldo. Aldo will get the opportunity to become another multi-weight class divisional champ, and Cejudo gets to put another big - legendary even- name to his resume and a former champ. Easier to promote for the UFC too and best for the sport, most likely.
Dewd camaaaaaaan. We could totally get an aldo Pettis fight at 155 or a catchweight or some shit bruh. And as for legends man? Like I get it but jones became a legend, not by beating up guys like Chuck liddell or rich Franklin, but by giving shogun and other contemporary talents "that work". You can't question his victories and title defences with the "oh but so and so was outta their prime by then" with jones. Whereas beating aldo would prompt an asterisk on cejudo's record. And even though he "poses challenges" we know that it's not the best fighting the best in that scenario. Also what are Yan and sterling supposed to do in the meantime? Eliminate each other? So that one guy ends up with a loss and is ineligible to fight for the title immediately after the next defence, like what Bisping was doing to romero and jacare? You don't see that too? I wouldn't mind the aldo match if they stripped cejudo and it was a non title match but that's not gonna happen, unfortunately.

What? This shows how biased you are without checking for facts and spewing bs. He fought once in 2019, twice in 2018 and once in 2017. Same as Khabib. Usman actually fought twice last year, 3 times in 2018 and twice in 2017. And Cejudo twice last year, once on 2018 and twice in 2017.

What? This shows how biased you are without checking for facts and spewing bs. He fought once in 2019, twice in 2018 and once in 2017. Same as Khabib. Usman actually fought twice last year, 3 times in 2018 and twice in 2017. And Cejudo twice last year, once on 2018 and twice in 2017.
Yeah I am biased. Hence the discussion. I'm keeping an open mind though. I do like khabib and usman, a lot actually. I'd just like to see them more active. Cejudo is annoying me because not only did he clog two divisions up. He's refused to commit to any top contenders. Also yes Khabib did fight twice in 2018 and 2017...but that was before he got the belt, right? Same with usman. Cejudo was more active in the past. I just can't shake the impression that he advises his fighters to delay defences in order to hold the belt longer and enjoy the benefits that would entail. That's just me. Feel free to convince me otherwise. This is just a result of me wanting to see these guys in action more often.

Yeah I am biased. Hence the discussion. I'm keeping an open mind though. I do like khabib and usman, a lot actually. I'd just like to see them more active. Cejudo is annoying me because not only did he clog two divisions up. He's refused to commit to any top contenders. Also yes Khabib did fight twice in 2018 and 2017...but that was before he got the belt, right? Same with usman. Cejudo was more active in the past. I just can't shake the impression that he advises his fighters to delay defences in order to hold the belt longer and enjoy the benefits that would entail. That's just me. Feel free to convince me otherwise. This is just a result of me wanting to see these guys in action more often.
Stipe and Jones as champs have equally been less active if not more. Others like Adesanya and Volk are new. You are just focusing on a group of fighters with a common denominator as Ali but it is a common theme to be less active among all the champs now. Conor money fight era gave rise to this. I hate it equally but this is now the norm so we'll have to deal with it. The upside of it all is fighters are getting paid more but as fans it sucks for us. For champs that are big deal such as Khabib, it is not even in the realm of possibility to fight more than twice anymore. The negotiations get harder and UFC most of the times want enough time for promotion. It is what it is - Max Holloway

Dewd camaaaaaaan. We could totally get an aldo Pettis fight at 155 or a catchweight or some shit bruh. And as for legends man? Like I get it but jones became a legend, not by beating up guys like Chuck liddell or rich Franklin, but by giving shogun and other contemporary talents "that work". You can't question his victories and title defences with the "oh but so and so was outta their prime by then" with jones. Whereas beating aldo would prompt an asterisk on cejudo's record. And even though he "poses challenges" we know that it's not the best fighting the best in that scenario. Also what are Yan and sterling supposed to do in the meantime? Eliminate each other? So that one guy ends up with a loss and is ineligible to fight for the title immediately after the next defence, like what Bisping was doing to romero and jacare? You don't see that too? I wouldn't mind the aldo match if they stripped cejudo and it was a non title match but that's not gonna happen, unfortunately.

I'm not against Aldo Pettis, but I prefer Aldo Cejudo.

Aldo might not be in the peak of his prime anymore, but he's 33 so he's not that old. Only one year older than Cejudo, mind you.
Aldo was good enough to beat Moraes in many people's eyes. Moraes was good enough to give Cejudo problems and easily win the first round in their fight. So I'd say basing on their performances against Moraes, they aren't that far apart in the level they are performing at. Aldo also showed he could still take a hell of a punch at Bantamweight. He has also shown he can come back from a loss with great performances against Frankie and Stephens (and you could include Moraes in that list, too), showing he isn't done yet despite people thinking he was done and past his prime, because of the losses.

Yan and Sterling could fight other competition if you're so opposed to them fighting each other. I'm not that bothered if they'd fight each other either, though.

You come to an understanding with your employer (or clients if you're self employed) how many hours, weeks etc. you work in a year or tasks you complete in a year and for what pay, right?

Would you care if someone you dont know, and someone who doesn't contribute to your income, is upset that you're not working more or working harder for the same pay?

<mma4>

Sounds pretty convincing. Its crazy that despite this heaping evidence that's out there his clients don't see it or jump ship lol

<mma4>

Sounds pretty convincing. Its crazy that despite this heaping evidence that's out there his clients don't see it or jump ship lol

I said it was just a rumor, bud. Obviously, if it were true, Ali would be sure to not leave a trail of evidence behind from it. Doesn't mean it is or isn't true, but it would explain a lot if it were true. It's just speculation.

Ali has an agreement with the UFC.
He might be the goat terrorist tho.

Back