Media Ali - 30-0.

Said no one ever

<36>
yall really that interested in Khabib vs a 40 year old retired GSP who had 1 fight in 8 years 2 classes above LW where he didn't even look good? lol Khabib will maul GSP even easier he did the last few guys if they fight.

me too

for best performance by both of them

165 prolly smartest so that folks don’t read to much into it other than a one off superfight

GSP is past his prime, can't expect him to cut to 155

I think 165 would be 100% fine for both guys

Do you think they fight on their own terms ie outside of the UFC seeing as they’ve both retired and it’s not for a belt ?
I can't say for sure, but I would bet that they are both still contractually obligated to the UFC, meaning they can retire, but if they fight, it has to be in the UFC. Otherwise, pissed off fighters would simply retire for a year or so, then decide to come back with Bellator, or whoever.

Do you think they fight on their own terms ie outside of the UFC seeing as they’ve both retired and it’s not for a belt ?

NO I doubt khabib would be allowed to fight in another promotion

He can retire, but I bet he will have a contract with the ufc

It both guys really want it, I expect pink goof will pull it off

Knowing Ali he was probably just keeping score of what was going on in that Football pitch in Mozambique.

According to you the training make you out of your prime ? legit never heard about that ...

football players train much more than any MMA fighter, legit 365 days a year, there are not out of their prime because of it ...

what make you out of your athletic prime is mostly age, genetics and injuries, not fucking training.

<36>

( I would say on the contrary actually getting ready for 5 rounds fight makes you more fit, more cardio, less weight to cut, better for the long term etc )
You are correct that age, genetics, and injuries play a large role. But you're missing a huge part of the equation, i.e., fight mileage. Training camps are very hard on body. Where do you think all the injuries come from? And preparing for 5-round fights is far more difficult than preparing for 3-round fights. I hope you're new to the game (or very young), because you clearly don't know what you're talking about.

You are correct that age, genetics, and injuries play a large role. But you're missing a huge part of the equation, i.e., fight mileage. Training camps are very hard on body. Where do you think all the injuries come from? And preparing for 5-round fights is far more difficult than preparing for 3-round fights. I hope you're new to the game (or very young), because you clearly don't know what you're talking about.
I know what I am talking, and dont act like MMA training is some the toughest training there is, as I said footballers train almost 365 days a year since they are 13 years old, they aren't out of their prime coming 30 years old at all. Legit the dumbest thing i ve red, especially about GSP who is super cautious with his training ( the dude aint training like wanderlei ... ).

GSP didnt took a lot of damage in his career, he had only one major injury, he was 32 years old, he was in his prime, at least near it, no real indicator to say he is out of his prime. Now was he in his prime shape mentally ? I dont think so, he was clearly getting tired of MMA, and had issues in his personal life.

Something tells me dana called in a favor to try and force Dustin’s hand while negotiating. “Yeah, uh khabib totally like, wants another conor fight, but without a live uh audience the logistics or something don’t make sense so if you’ll fight for $13 and a hot dog brander we’ll sign it”
I think they used Justin to get Dustin to sign for cheaper. Same, slime ball manager either way.

They forgot fast SCALE GATE... "My mom blah blah blah" and now he is back all of a sudden. Just a little time to people forget the shame it was scale gate, nothing more.

Can't forget. Lost all respect. Hoping for 29-1.

Khabib will make the cherry picker tap to strikes again

If its 40 year old GSP at 170..okay I am watching.
If its 40 year old GSP at 155...not interested.
Hope GSP aint stupid to take a fight at 155.
khabib aint the LW champ anymore, if he comes back ( which i doubt ) either it is for tony at 155 if tony get the belt, or it is against GSP at a catchweight

Momma Nurmagomedov gave permission, as long as she corners Khabib for 30-0

khabib aint the LW champ anymore, if he comes back ( which i doubt ) either it is for tony at 155 if tony get the belt, or it is against GSP at a catchweight

Um, Khabib is still champ according to UFC and Dana.

They didn't take it from him yet.

Back